Mazda Vs. Power Wagon

FATJACK said:
Looks like the Mazda lost that one, you OK I hope.

Yeah all good here ,thanks. I seen it coming had time to adjust the seat belt put the guy i was on the phone with on hold and laid back. She was booking and didn't hit the brakes until the last minute. I was at a dead stop with no where to go.

Damn James your truck is a beast! I guess if it can survive a hurricane it can survive a damn mazda. Put it in Helfmann so my truck wont be lonely :( Glad your ok man!

Good thing you had the hitch on, you might have had to change the rear bumper.. ;) Had same thing happen years ago. Radiator punctured on the Nissan sentra and I had some paint on my hitch ball to wipe off.

SO last week it was the other James (ironhead) and now James (OSO) has an accident......good thing there are no more people named "James" that we run with. I say the Mazda won.......................................... in how much it will cost to fix :D :D :D Oh and your trailer hitch looks like a chihuahua's "lipstick" Glad your okay, and now maybe this will give you some more inspiration to go out in the garage and fix the 426 so you wont be without a truck, IF it would have been worse.

James 1 took out the front i covered the rear

Had the truck towed to the body shop today they said its a total loss no way to save the paint on my hook:D

Will see what her insurance company offers me , looking to replace it with some road armor.

I think the cops gave her 1 or more tickets because when i was leaving she was turning ghostly white and starting to cry. :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back