MBRP single 150.........

bigike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
150 OBO houston. It has the extension for QC but, without it, it will fit a rc.

Houston/Conroe area.

Jay
Thanks

This exhaust is bad ass guys. i had one on my RC. With no cats it was LOUD....

DUDE TONY WTF! Don't you have like 8mil of these things??

How much do you sell it new??? Trying to see if it is worth someone buying that needs shipped..

bigike said:
DUDE TONY WTF! Don't you have like 8mil of these things??

How much do you sell it new??? Trying to see if it is worth someone buying that needs shipped..
:D heck no bud, I dont stock any of those, your price is def spot on bud,killer price
I make about $10 on each one I sell so that should tell ya your price is killer, it would need to be plus shipping, but shouldnt cost no more than about $60? or so to ship?

excuse my ignornamce but what the heck is a mrbp 150? Sending you a pm ike

havnt heard that one before...is it actually for a srt-10 or jsut universal or something?

Does anyone know how to get in contact with bigike? I saw he hasn't been online in a while and wanted to buy his exhaust.
Many thanks,
-Kyle

he's off and on bro! busy man...... on the oil rigs i think...im still wating to buy something from him! I really want it too!

Dang that sucks! I don't want to step on your toes if you want the exhaust, I just think it would be perfect for my turbo setup for my '04 Hemi!! And I have the srt-10 body kit so it will work perfect for me!!

Very busy.... But that ain't no excuse. Troy I told you i'd sell you that probox, but i'll be damned if i've made or found the time to ship it... I'm really sorry buddy, this new job has had me out of country or offshore too much...

I get home for a day or 2, or a week and don't do anything buy play with the wife, kids, dogs and horse... then its right back at it...

WEST Engineering rocks but damn... THE HOURS!

That being said the exhaust is sitting in my shop, propped up next to an old fish tank... Ready to be picked up!

Been great man, just bowed up like a bag of cut worms. I traded the truck for a orange 10' 4x4 sport crew cab. The 10 was just too small and i was getting ready to need another transmission. This rig is nice... Better in every way, except speed and meanness.. :)

The 8 is still in the stable, and will be paid off in a few months. That 800 payment will be split with 400 going to savings and 400 going to a 426 stroker/hipo tranny-converter fund :).

The HEMI will get a pro-charger when and if they come out... That ought to make it as quick as the 10 stock... ish.

Here is a pic
148463_177422572271080_100000100158797_681132_3471682_n.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back