McAllen TX

I have no idea what you're talking about

It's a shit hole. There's boys town in reynosa across the border, lol

I'm originally from the area. Haven't really been "around" much in the last several years, but yeah, not a lot to do other than go out and drink, Mexico used to be good, but wouldn't recommend it now. Not sure on Gyms near the airport, but head north on 10th street and you should be able to find one north of business 83, (kinda slummy south of business 83) Sorry I can't be of more help on suggestions. not the best time of year to be in the valley.

Will

I was there last year. Get your tires balanced and they will only put the best on the back-----rear end sliding in wet weather don't you know----where it rains once every 3 years. :mad::dontknow::mad: Other than that you better learn a little Spanish as I did not see one Caucasian in my brief 6 hours there. Was out in Midland last week and was the only white guy in I-Hop. We done been invaded. :dontknow:

It's a shit hole. There's boys town in reynosa across the border, lol

What's a "boys town"?

I'm originally from the area. Haven't really been "around" much in the last several years, but yeah, not a lot to do other than go out and drink, Mexico used to be good, but wouldn't recommend it now. Not sure on Gyms near the airport, but head north on 10th street and you should be able to find one north of business 83, (kinda slummy south of business 83) Sorry I can't be of more help on suggestions. not the best time of year to be in the valley.

Will
Thanks!!

What's a "boys town"?

Think of it as an unregulated adult entertainment district, lol. Not sure it is still there or as entertaining, but again, no longer safe to head south of the boarder these days and certainly not after dark.

Will

Think of it as an unregulated adult entertainment district, lol. Not sure it is still there or as entertaining, but again, no longer safe to head south of the boarder these days and certainly not after dark.

Will

Oh. Lol. Not my cup of tea!

Last edited:
Sounds like your in a resort area chris, really quite nice...sleep directly behind the heater/air conditioner that will be your best bet against gun fire...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back