mcleod twin disc slippage

perk_1405

Full Access Member
Reaction score
like the title says has anyone ever had an issue with the mcleod twin slipping?
mine is, i dont ride the clutch and its only 2k miles on it at the most. i called mcleod they said send it in.

they did not offer any checks to do??????

JMB Justin said:
What lining, Organic or Miba?

i think its organic i called them and they said if its organic and on a s/c truck then thats the problem. i just wanna know why they would sell me a organic clutch made for a car knowing i was putting it on a truck. now they want me to send it back for them to inspect then rebuild it with ceramic plates. thats only another 900.00

for a lot less than that I can put you in a spec III+ with money left over, and you could sell the mccleod and prob come out even

I smoked mine in less time than that. Spent the $900 and 12k hard miles later it still shifts great when the truck not on blocks with no rearend.:( :( :(

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
for a lot less than that I can put you in a spec III+ with money left over, and you could sell the mccleod and prob come out even

Almost 2,000 miles on my SPEC III+ and still hooks like a mf...:rock:

HV SRT said:
I smoked mine in less time than that. Spent the $900 and 12k hard miles later it still shifts great when the truck not on blocks with no rearend.:( :( :(

yeah im gonna do the same thing when i get around to pull it.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:

price?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back