Me vs 370 Turbo Camaro SS

he caught me on the big end... ran a [email protected] MPH with a 2.0 60 ft that pass on motor... i've also found that if you pop the shit out of the clutch you can get both rears to spin without a linelock

Tooloe said:
he caught me on the big end... ran a [email protected] MPH with a 2.0 60 ft that pass on motor... i've also found that if you pop the shit out of the clutch you can get both rears to spin without a linelock
told you that last time....

Tooloe said:

Be careful that's how I tore up my rear end. The spiders will let go and cause havic.

Tooloe said:

Be careful that's how I tore up my rear end. The spiders will let go and cause havic.

Nice run. You would have beat him easy if you had been on spray.

LitemUp said:

Nice run. You would have beat him easy if you had been on spray.

Double Poster!!!!!!!!!!! Post whore! lol and yes i could hear the rearend scream lol:elefant:

Tooloe said:
Double Poster!!!!!!!!!!! Post whore! lol and yes i could hear the rearend scream lol:elefant:

I'm sure it was, but you're going to be cryin if it goes KABOOM!!! Trust me it was not fun changing that thing out.

wow really LOL... well you had to figure it out sooner or later..

Tooloe said:
i've also found that if you pop the shit out of the clutch you can get both rears to spin without a linelock

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
wow really LOL... well you had to figure it out sooner or later..

no man i'm used to street tires.. i can blip the throttle in 3rd and they will roll over this slicks thing are pretty awesome

Wade at a track!.....no way......still dont believe it even with video! nice run though if it was you!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back