Me Vs BJ

KINGMADE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was an ok night... For some reason... guessing humidity. Neither one of our trucks wanted to run it's best. Turns out I was running the wrong tune, a controlled throttle tune :( but still a decent run. BJ is a cool dude. Plus he gets to see a win from the other guys perspective :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL1_6HVNVUo

thx for postin King...even though times were off still had a great time...look forward to the next time....:rock:

hehe next i have to post my dodge kill lol :D oh and the Trailblazer SS. Yeah dude i had a blast. Think i might throw some headers on before I go to the track again.

Thanks,
Now I know what it looks like to the other guy!!!:rock:

One day soon I will start giving stock QC's a run for their money :D can't wait till the T can BREATH

thats not a Ram 2500 .....that guy is it kennedale all the time hes mostly wins the bracket racing events..... i think hes got 6.1 cam...and a whole bunch of other mods but it runs good none the less

Tooloe said:
thats not a Ram 2500 .....that guy is it kennedale all the time hes mostly wins the bracket racing events..... i think hes got 6.1 cam...and a whole bunch of other mods but it runs good none the less

It is a 2500...

nice vids dude.

just one question. why do you refer to big b as bj on the titan forum?/

z-man said:
nice vids dude.

just one question. why do you refer to big b as bj on the titan forum?/

i know him by his real name.

Back