Mechanics

Reaction score
This question is for the Ohio club members. Do any of you guys know a mechanic that is good with these trucks? I have seen great reviews on Scott from the Texas area, and I was wondering if there was anyone like that from Ohio.

The useful answer is no. You could contact Tony at JTSVP, or Justin at JMB though.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

There are a few Ohio members that should chime in but I think they all do their own work.

Oh shit, good comedy really does write itself...

This child never ever had Scott work on his truck. Yet, oh crap, nuf said.

A child with nothing to do but rant about something he has no 1st hand knowledge of makes him a FOOL.

A child with nothing to do but rant about something he has no 1st hand knowledge of makes him a FOOL.

Sweet, more folksy wit from the senile pastor halfass. So what did you do halfway today and sign off on it as a job well done? An apology thread, 6 spark plugs, passenger side brakes, 2 tires?

And why in the fuck would I even consider having someone wrench on my truck when i've seen the body of work posted all over here and not been impressed. Are you really that stupid? (That's a rhetorical question don't bother answering, I know the answer)

On a side note, kudos to the psych ward for giving you internet access...

Last edited:
I would say it's safe to say Paul (mopar-or-no-car) can lend you a hand at the very least with advise. He's a good guy with a good heart. :)

Sorry to sign you up to help without your consent Paul. ;)

The fact that you have absolutely contributed nothing worthwhile to this post while yet still succumbing to the troll, makes you the only fool here so far. Give it a break old man.

This question is for the Ohio club members. Do any of you guys know a mechanic that is good with these trucks? I have seen great reviews on Scott from the Texas area, and I was wondering if there was anyone like that from Ohio.

Are you having any problems right now or are you just looking for a future mechanic? Lots of answers can be found within the search bar here. If you need critical engine work done, Arrow Racing Engines out of Ann Arbor MI does top shelf work and has overseen the actual development of the Viper engine. However, they are also top self price.

Between Justin @ JMB performance and Tony @ JTSVP, they should be able to get your parts needs taken care of. I would stay away from from ordering any parts from Scott, as I have had several bad experiences with his outfit.

ARROW RACING ENGINES

JMB Performance and Powdercoat |

ram srt 10 products

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back