Meet the $90,000 Mustang

I like the look of it, Only 45 ever going to be made, Can you say in few years they will double. Lightweight body also, 400hp is a little on the under powered side for that kind of money. My boss has a 03 cobra "terminator" with 70 miles on it. that will be worth money one day.

A Ford dealer that we do work for has two brand new 2009 GT500KR Mustangs on their lot, one black, and one blue. They are stickered at almost $90,000.00 each. Don't get me wrong, they are really nice cars, but 90K in these times is a hell of a lot for a Mustang. Now If I was rich, I would probably have the black one, but I'm not.

Bill.

Hatedonmostly said:
I like the look of it, Only 45 ever going to be made, Can you say in few years they will double. Lightweight body also, 400hp is a little on the under powered side for that kind of money. My boss has a 03 cobra "terminator" with 70 miles on it. that will be worth money one day.

70 miles in 7 years? That's gonna have some problems for sitting so long.

05QCSRT10 said:
70 miles in 7 years? That's gonna have some problems for sitting so long.

A brand new Mustang Cobra R with 1 mile on it went for almost 150k on ebay about a year ago. It was still wrapped in the plastic it came in. The guy had it shipped to the storage container it was stored in for 8 1/2 years. He bought it for $60k I believe.

That was a very limited car though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back