Mega millions

How many of you guys are playin and how would you blow the money ?

Im playin. Got myself a few tickets and then my team at my office has a pool with 13 of us also. I really dont know how id blow the money though lol. Id start by buying an awesome house and a few awesome cars lol

Headed to a funeral for a dear family member tonight. He is survived by the sweetest lady on earth. I would set her up for life then take her shopping for everything she never even thought about wanting. :(

Headed to a funeral for a dear family member tonight. He is survived by the sweetest lady on earth. I would set her up for life then take her shopping for everything she never even thought about wanting. :(

My Condolences to you and your family brutha. :( That would be an awesome thing to do for her

I would rent a cargo plane Load up all my buddies race trucks fly to zmax raceway. Race 4 wide all day then give each of them 100,000 dollars and fly to the best titty bar in the country drinks are on me.

I would rent a cargo plane Load up all my buddies race trucks fly to zmax raceway. Race 4 wide all day then give each of them 100,000 dollars and fly to the best titty bar in the country drinks are on me.

**** id buy the best titty bar in the country :D

Im playing and got my tickets ,,
If i won i will buy a hospital for my mother and tell the docs to bring her back from the brink or I will burn it and them to the ground with the nuke i will buy from the russian black market :mad:

They don't sell the tickets in FL ... and I sure am not driving to GA to buy one.

build a Viper Truck that makes Dom's look & run stock:D:rock:

So who won ? I want to be a long lost family member ...:D

I played it. Got a better chance of getting hit by freakin lightning. I heard that there were 3 winners. They will get $210 meg each, before taxes. Wow!!!

I played it. Got a better chance of getting hit by freakin lightning. I heard that there were 3 winners. They will get $210 meg each, before taxes. Wow!!!

I actually heard a report the other day on the news ,,, That you have better odds of getting hit by lightening 5 times :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back