Member List - Search

Georgia Ken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wondering if it is possible to create a SEARCH in the Member List Forum to we can search the list by state. This way we can find out the names of the members who live inside the same state or ones that are next to it?

What You Think? Good Idea or Dont Care

Georgia Ken said:
Wondering if it is possible to create a SEARCH in the Member List Forum to we can search the list by state. This way we can find out the names of the members who live inside the same state or ones that are next to it?

What You Think? Good Idea or Dont Care

I think good idea. There was a map somewhere????:confused: that had all the members and their locations .......... :star:

I remember that map. Its on another web site, I think. The last time I checked it was not up to date.:idea:

Georgia Ken said:
I remember that map. Its on another web site, I think. The last time I checked it was not up to date.:idea:
I thought it made it's way this direction. Maybe it will and it can be updated!! :rock:

Wifey said:
I thought it made it's way this direction. Maybe it will and it can be updated!! :rock:

It did or should I say, I was a link on the other forum. Havent seen it on this one, the better forum. I think I get some junk mail from it sometimes. Will check and if I find it will list it as a link on this forum.

Georgia Ken said:
It did or should I say, I was a link on the other forum. Havent seen it on this one, the better forum. I think I get some junk mail from it sometimes. Will check and if I find it will list it as a link on this forum.
Hey - cool!!.... :cool: - but that couldl get you Ba**ed from the NFFF if you aren't already...;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back