~~Member Names w/ Faces~~Post Here!

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Some people want to see the person they talk to everyday :) (Like me)

So lets see some pics of your pretty mugs to go along with your name! Yes, Yes, I know your shy, but your going to win TOTM and have to show your pic anyways, might as well get it out of the way LOL

Ill start off...Here are some pics of me and the family...

Some know Im a fabricator, and some dont....I like to build stuff. Here is a few pics of the powerewheels I build for my Little buddy(Noah)! I ride it sometimes too! heheh If anyone wants me to build them one, let me know...heheh

Attachments

• me_noah.jpg
    me_noah.jpg
    216.3 KB · Views: 370
  • me_noah2.jpg
    me_noah2.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 176
  • squeeze.jpg
    squeeze.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 189
  • mommy.jpg
    mommy.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 487
  • DSC00035.jpg
    DSC00035.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:
beautiful kid...
No matter how shitty of a day I'm having, when I see my god-daughter (live next door to me) my whole day brightens up.

I'm gonna be getting hitched prettyyyy soon and then comes the first baby!! So I'm gonna need you to make me one of those power wheels sometime..that looks way too cool man. I'll end up riding it more than the kid lmao

Nice family, its nice to see you devote a lot of attention to your family and still have time running this awesome website.

BTW I'd like to see you try to build a mini monster truck for a 300+ guy :D

Very Cool...:D

We now have a face with the name.

Enjoy the family, kids grow up really fast. Come to think of it, my youngest turns 19 next month and just yeaterday is seams like we were bringing her home from the hospital

Wow...

man your kid is Soooooo lucky he looks like his mother...........beautiful......:D

RedRamRules said:
Nice family, its nice to see you devote a lot of attention to your family and still have time running this awesome website.

BTW I'd like to see you try to build a mini monster truck for a 300+ guy :D

Already did....pulled it in the garage stock, and pulled it out how it sits...built it from the ground up! :)

Attachments

• Crawler Pics 006.jpg
    Crawler Pics 006.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 182
  • Crawler Pics 001.jpg
    Crawler Pics 001.jpg
    1,023.3 KB · Views: 84
  • LosCayontesWcristie 026.jpg
    LosCayontesWcristie 026.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 67
  • LosCayontesWcristie 035.jpg
    LosCayontesWcristie 035.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 110
  • LosCayontesWcristie 055.jpg
    LosCayontesWcristie 055.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 116
If you can make them as builder kits, you're looking at a small niche sector where your product is the ceam of the crop :)

My Picture

Okay so this thread is supposed to be about putting a face to the screen name huh? Well, here's my photo. I might look unfriendly but I have a sort of menacing demeanor. You guys and two gals (that I know of) know me as the silly friendly clown with the bad puns and corny one liners.

Just_me.jpg

Here's my 5 year old daughter. She's definately an SRT fan.
Out_with_Dad.jpg

VTCoA078.jpg

Last edited:
Venom Power said:
Okay so this thread is supposed to be about putting a face to the screen name huh? Well, here's my photo. I might look unfriendly but I have a sort of menacing demeanor. You guys and two gals (that I know of) know me as the silly friendly clown with the bad puns and corny one liners. PEACE!

Just_me.jpg

thanks for sharing bro!

it may not be a srt-10 but its my baby and i love this forum
madproperty.jpg

Minus the two girls......................

154352936.jpg

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Here's me and Spousal Unit...I'm the cute one...:p :p :p

hmmm not what i pictured at all .. lol u geezer :) hehe.. and your wife makes u look bad LOLOL jk..

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
hmmm not what i pictured at all .. lol u geezer :) hehe.. and your wife makes u look bad LOLOL jk..

Trust me, she's not all that makes me look bad...if I'd have know I was going to get this old, I would have taken better care of myself...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back