members near Yuma AZ??

labontecsi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like I 'll be stuck here until tomorrow night, if anyone's close by, it would be cool to meet up..:dontknow: :dontknow:

now that sucks ,,,only time i was in yuma is when i was trying to leave Yuma lol:p

FATJACK said:
Sorry to hear that Todd, Hey Daytona Girl whatcha doin' tonite:D :D :D :D

I bet you could not handle the ride ,hahaha:D

Ironhead said:
I bet you could not handle the ride ,hahaha:D
there is a big gun show going on this weekend there

Labonte, i know you are asleep right now, (LOOOL getting every bit you can i bet:D )

but how are ya liking the road so far bud?

had any probs?

i hope it is all going well for ya, its a big adjustment being out there on the road.
learning road signs, new places, crappy people, the nice people , the scenery, its all a blast:D

and when ya get home.................................you cant wait to grab that handle again, i know................its a bad fever you get once you feel the power of an 18 wheeler:marchmellow:

Stinker said:
Labonte, i know you are asleep right now, (LOOOL getting every bit you can i bet:D )

but how are ya liking the road so far bud?

had any probs?

i hope it is all going well for ya, its a big adjustment being out there on the road.
learning road signs, new places, crappy people, the nice people , the scenery, its all a blast:D

and when ya get home.................................you cant wait to grab that handle again, i know................its a bad fever you get once you feel the power of an 18 wheeler:marchmellow:

I'm having a blast Tony. I've met some great people, and some not so great people. I've saw the desert in AZ and southern CA, crossed the panhandle of Texas, saw the endless fields in Kansas, crossed amazing mountains, and was on Route 66 for a little while.

THAT WAS IN ONE DAY!!!! And I get paid for this:rock: :rock:

Back