Memorial Day Flag Etiquette

Texas Yellow Fever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought I'd pass this along, I'm sending a notice out to all my flag customers as well.

Memorial Day May 25
Fly your flag at Half Staff till noon

By the President of the United States of America Proclamation

Unfortunately,my flag pole only has one position,but it will be proudly flying !!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Just make sure the flags say made in AMERICA on them;)
:rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

VIPR PWR said:
Just make sure the flags say made in AMERICA on them;)

Good point!!! You can bet every flag that goes through this shop does. We sell the from 3' X 5' up to 50' X 80' and we make sure they are all made right here in the USA.

For those who are interested here is a link to the Pearl Harbor Fleet Reserve Association. They are the ONLY group that has rights to fly and sell United States Flags over the USS Arizona.

If you want to show respect to those who have given all for this country I can think of no better way than to fly a flag that has been flown over one of this countries most honored memoral sites.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Thought I'd pass this along, I'm sending a notice out to all my flag customers as well.

Memorial Day May 25
Fly your flag at Half Staff till noon

By the President of the United States of America Proclamation

Hey Steve, why fly the flag at half staff till noon, maybe I missed something:dontknow:

Steve's right, the flag is flown at half staff from sunrise to noon on Memorial Day to honor our nations battle heros.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back