Memorial Day Weekend Races

358ciHD said:
Mike Keenan Brought out his Twin 91mm Turbocharged Camaro.....if you gets his chassis right he'll be deep into the 7's!

He could not hook for nothing! But amazing setup!
hmmm

Yup, Keenan's TT is gonna be insane once he can hook.

I am assuming you are here in ABQ? Who are you? lol

I'm not from ABQ......and have know Mike for many many years!

My first experience with mike involved an 8-second notchback mustang with a PVC cage...(inside joke)

358ciHD said:
I'm not from ABQ......and have know Mike for many many years!

My first experience with mike involved an 8-second notchback mustang with a PVC cage...(inside joke)
haha

Yup, I met Mike when he had his notch. Mike is a badass driver and a great guy.

Small world. lol I assume you know Chris Groves and Anthony Dickson? More badass drivers.

Chris is probably one of the best tuners in the Country. IMO.

Oh, and don't worry about the thread jack, the OP is my wife. hahahahahahahaha

Anthony is a great guy and yes....Chris can tune, unfortunately when he attempted to tune my last turbo mustang he had issues so we flew in Job Spetter to tune my car and a few others with Chris at Dyno Edge....Of course there was tons of controversy when Job showed up with John Urist's EX.......NOW that was FUN! John was PISSED!

I was sure hoping Jim Napier would build a kit for the 6.1 Hemi's there was a girl in ABQ who I directed her to Jim to have this done but I don't think he was interested......oh well...

We have a few fast fun vehicles in our neck of the country don't we....and some great people to boot!

Where the hell you from? lol

At least you and I know the same peeps, and yes, we have some GREAT folks out here.

As for the 6.1, I think Napier was not interested because tuning is still new. We only have Diablo right now. Diablo has got their shit together on the 6.1 and 5.7 though.

Problem is, no one in the area will purchase the CMR software. haha Not enough business to justify.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back