Messing with the Dashdaq and Logworks3

DevilDawg3097

Supporting Member
Reaction score
session2.jpg

So easy a trained monkey can use it:itsme: :D HeyTorrie am i doin it right?:itsme: , Im gonna do a full review write up in a week or so. I havent really been able to get on it yet this is just to 60mph at 5100 rpm.

Last edited:
looks like art to me.

sign it & stick it in a gallery. someone will buy it:rock: :elefant: :rock: :elefant: :D

could torrie do a tune from the info off one of these??

Ironhead said:
could torrie do a tune from the info off one of these??

I have sent Torrie some of my files that I have datta logged with my DashDAQ for him to fine tune,I will post back the results when I get them back and try them out:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

Yellow venom said:
Do you have a widwband A/F hooked up to it?
I have to get the connections, then It will be:p .
And yes Ironhorse:D That is the main reason I got it. I was tired of paying dyno time and never getting a good run or operator:dontknow: . So real time data doesn't hurt. Just have to deceide on doing a wot pull on the track or my secret place:confused: :p

DevilDawg3097 said:
I have to get the connections, then It will be:p .
And yes Ironhorse:D That is the main reason I got it. I was tired of paying dyno time and never getting a good run or operator:dontknow: . So real time data doesn't hurt. Just have to deceide on doing a wot pull on the track or my secret place:confused: :p

OK,I wired both my widebands into mine with the 10 pin acc. cable from DashDAQ.

Yellow venom said:
OK,I wired both my widebands into mine with the 10 pin acc. cable from DashDAQ.
Thats what I need to get. wha did you pay for yours? i

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back