Met a few guys @ SDR in Reynolds, GA yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjc1241

Reaction score
New guy from Georgia. Not an owner of an SRT10 truck but still a member of the SRT family with an 06 SRT8 Magnum. Saw a bunch of you guys down at SDR in Reynolds yesterday for MCE. I have never seen so many Viper trucks in one place before. Some damn nice trucks that you had out there fellas.

Great, Welcome to the RBC, Did you run your Magnum yesterday, I saw one there that looked great and making fast passes. Was that you???:rock: :rock: :rock:

I have the pics and the vid of his car. Glad to see ya made it over to this forum. I'll post that video of your car i showed you.

That is an awesome car. Caught my eye when I first saw you burnout and stage. Sounds really nice too. Looks like you were havin' fun.

That was me Jack. I think that I was the only Magnum SRT8 there yesterday. Mods are in my sig. Thanks for the welcomes and I look forward to hanging out over here some time. I'll be looking for the video Griff. You guys definitely have some wicked trucks! Like I tell people who ask if it's fast, I tell them "it runs alright for a station wagon..."
I think that the guys that I beat in the Kenne Bell Saleen and the C6 Vette were left wondering what happened yesterday. I only got in three runs yesterday and they were:
12.541 @ 112.43 mph (against supercharged Monte Carlo)
12.664 @ 111.45 mph (against C6 Vette) - heatsoaked a little and could have run better
12.803 @ 112.45 mph (against SC Saleen Mustang) - screwed the pooch on the launch with a 2.1XX 60'. Should have run a 12.4 with a better technique.
You guys were running some good times yesterday. All the SRT10 trucks rolling around yesterday looked like Rottweilers circling the yard looking for someone to bite...

Reese

Last edited:
I'll get some pics up when I can figure out how to upload images. Be patient with me fellas; I will figure it out sooner or later.

Welcome bud:rock: :rock:

I am the guy with the challenger,, LOLOL we busted a few stangs that day:rock: , LOLOL literally the one that blowed up chasing the SRT 8:D

that is one awesome ride bo:rock: :burnout:

That is a real awsome Magnum Reese. Wish I could have seen her run in person.. Actually I really didn't see anyone run, was too busy having fun.. Glad to see you here though.:D

I will stay posted for the track day that someone was talking about setting up at SDR in the future. I will be there for sure! I will keep an eye out for Panama too. Stinker, SRT10 truck and SRT8 Chally? I want to be like you when I grow up...LOL. I think the video that Griff has is when I raced the C6 Vette; we'll see. BTW, there was a Lightning truck with a sticker that read something like "Here Hemi, Hemi, Hemi" or some crap. Beating the S'Charged Mustang was fun even though I have one but I REALLY wanted to show the Lightning what a HEMI could do. Some folks just need to be taught a lesson....Hopefully before the next time that I see you guys I will have a few tweaks that I am waiting to come to market and maybe a few slight changes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back