Mexican Troops Cross Border,

OMG it's Teal and Fuscia dawn ..............

Hell, the Mexicans dont need guns to take the USA....they are slowly doing it by changing our culture and language.....both that have been around for centuries....we are just rolling over to have our bellies rubbed.....go into a store like Lowes....hard to find the English on there signs......buy something that comes with directions....dang..:(

TNVIPER said:
Hell, the Mexicans dont need guns to take the USA....they are slowly doing it by changing our culture and language.....both that have been around for centuries....we are just rolling over to have our bellies rubbed.....go into a store like Lowes....hard to find the English on there signs......buy something that comes with directions....dang..:(

The worst is when they use a foreigner to write the English directions.

It's been a couple of years but I LMAO when some soft drink co; hired a translator for the lettering on a new soft drink.

The soft drink did not sell at all and finnally they discovered that the label translated to "ENDLESS SHIT'S or similar.

TNVIPER said:
They must have read Ghandi's book on passive resistance. That coupled (pun intended) with unlimited breeding and you have Northern Mexico .........

We have the same problem at our local Lowe's and Home Depot's :( English is the secondary language on most signs in our area - looks like they are going to start deporting finally, or so I read the other day. :congrats:

Personally I think that incident was an intentional diversion to either allow some other clowns to drop some bricks of happy powder on our side of the border or it was a ploy for those same soldiers to drop a load of kilos here to be picked up later. Smugglers will try anything once.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back