MIAMI HEAT!!!!

Yea I love the Heat.I would think the Pistons are a better team but who knows after last night.I hope that the Heat continue their hot shooting .

I would not count out the Pistons just yet. Tomorrow night will tell. We will see.

Bill.

I'm not a gambler, my max bet is $1.00. But I will bet you a dollar it is not a sweep. What do ya say?

Bill.

I dont really think a sweep is gonna happen. Although they did look good last night. Really I say.......Heat in 6....and yes ill take that bet (in6)

heat in five games, 4-1 heat win seris! Def a great game! I wish they couldhave played the way they are playing all year long, but i guess they saved it for the playoffs.

OK, like I said I'm not a gambler, but a friendly sports wager for a dollar is cool. You say Miami in 6, I will say that won't happen. Time will tell.

Bill.

Detroit in 7. Now what happens if neither of us are correct?

Bill.

I missed your msg bitch i was working late got home at 10... neway give me a shout whore if your doin notin later tonight

I am a big Heat fan....loved the Lakers until the Rapist f'ed everything up and ran Shaq off.....

the pistons are to tired and banged up this year. Just like the heat were of last. i might be wrong but the pistons only won one title in what the last three years, i just dont think they are that big of a deal. Dont get me wrong, they are a good team, a contending team, thats why they keeping going to the finals. This year is the heats year. Heat in five games. Tonight will be a deciding factor.

Shaq's over the hill fellas.....winding down a great career. It would be cool to see some of the old timers on the heat roster get rings. But, I'm rooting for the Suns(I'm a Phoenix native). I don't see Nash letting that team lose...he truly makes everyone on that team better. Injuries are the variable there.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Go Mavs!!!!

Boy, Stackhouse sure has turned it up a notch huh! Great game last night. It's going to be a great series.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back