Mickey's (1qksrt) Dual Exhaust Idea.

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
Mickey I was going thru some pics of the VTCOA GTG's that I went to and noticed these pictures. I don't for the life of me remember who this was but it was at Fontana's California Speedway on July 1st 2007. Anybody remember who this guy is?

FontanaJuly107723b.jpg

FontanaJuly107724b.jpg

Looks like your idea was done way back then and it just doesn't look right bro. I thought you would appreciate the pics.

i remember that truck. He wasnt from the forum. Just a hemi guy with a few SRT body kit parts.. Truck didnt look too bad except for the exhaust

I think he was passing by and saw all the trucks so he stopped for a gander

SrtBrad said:
Mickey I was going thru some pics of the VTCOA GTG's that I went to and noticed these pictures. I don't for the life of me remember who this was but it was at Fontana's California Speedway on July 1st 2007. Anybody remember who this guy is?

FontanaJuly107723b.jpg

FontanaJuly107724b.jpg

Looks like your idea was done way back then and it just doesn't look right bro. I thought you would appreciate the pics.

:puke:

it might not look to bad if the bumper was cut out to recess the tips, like the viper gts.

Mine is almost complete. I cut the bumper out. I am just looking for some stock tips and I'll post the pics.

Thanks Brad,
And Here I thought my idea was original:dontknow:
If I go through with this,My bumper will be cut out to match factory installed height.(Its already cut out on a spare loaned to me by Blackviper).
Response isn't too over whelming.How about a vote from other members??

perk_1405 said:
it might not look to bad if the bumper was cut out to recess the tips, like the viper gts.

I gotta agree.it hangs down way to low,would look better tucked up and with out the receiver not hanging out too.

I think the 2 pipes coming out would look sharp like the GC SRT-8 BUT 4:hahaha: ...Thats just over doing it:dontknow:

I think either 2 or four doesnt matter. I think what matters is how well its recessed up in the bumper. In that pic its too low and that hitch is just in the way.... its gtg

IT will look good I can snap some pics. I don't have the right size tips yet but I will lay the bumper out and snap some when i get home. It will look good with the bumper cut out.

That looks ok on a C5 Vette.... not so good on a truck. Two 6" tips, fitted up in a recess of the bumper (no hitch) would look nice, IMO. 4 tips is over-kill.

Kinda like this? Sorry not to good with paint. This is the look I am going for

Attachments

• bUMPER1.JPG
    bUMPER1.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 293
See I told ya....LMAO Hopefully I will be done nest week and post the finished product. 1qkSrt If you want befor I install I'll send ya the pic of the bumper if it would help.

GriffsSRT said:
Kinda like this? Sorry not to good with paint. This is the look I am going for

That looks way better with the separation between the tips and the fact that there is no hitch.

GriffsSRT said:
See I told ya....LMAO Hopefully I will be done nest week and post the finished product. 1qkSrt If you want befor I install I'll send ya the pic of the bumper if it would help.
Post up your pics,I already have the bumper cutout.It would of been done already if the dealership I worked at didn't go under.I still have to trim out the rear crosstube behind the bumper cover.No rush-As time and funds allow.
I have been working on this on and off for about six months:dontknow:

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
I think either 2 or four doesnt matter. I think what matters is how well its recessed up in the bumper. In that pic its too low and that hitch is just in the way.... its gtg

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back