mid pipe questions

RB04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was under my truck today waiting for the oil to drain I was taking a look at the exhaust. I am the third owner (second guy had it for a month) so I am finding things as I go, I was looking at the mid pipes and muffler ect they look like they are stainless, a little discolored at the manifold but have a hi flow cat welded in and looks like tig welded flanges to pipes with no second set of cats and a muffler with a strange 2 step pipe bolt up, one farther out then the other, so I was looking on the net and seems like this is a b&b setup, am I correct? If so, is there any thing I should look for as far as a label? Also what is the best way to clean it up , if it is stainless? or should I not bother? And is this a good setup? thanks

funny you say that, I didnt take any and I let my dad take it for tonight and tomorrow, he can get special parking at the race with it tomorrow, so I wont have pics till sunday, is there any others setup very similar to the b&b, I think that muffler has to be a key thing, looks like the one on there website but couldnt find any other sets to compare too.

looks like this, just not shiny see the two step flange on the muffler?

bbram10exhaust4.jpg

Here is mine. If it is not raining tomorrow, I will take a look to see if there are any tags or anything. I seem to remember a metal tag or something welded to them.

DSC00641.jpg
DSC00638.jpg

Might just be a B&B then. When you get it back, lets compare pics. Tips, muffler, mids.

are you trying to swap it out or something Eli? You know if you are ill be all over it!

10banger said:
LOL!!! I think I'm going to have to wait till you get a pair before I get a pair.... you're on anything B&B like flies around shit. LMFAO! I can't wait to get another B&B!

lol F'ing right!! i really just want the headers and mids but let someone sell the catback for a good price......I'll be all over it:rock:

no not trying to swap out, just trying to find out what all has been done to this truck is all

The B&B Mids they do have some labels, driver side pipe, welded in yes, it has name, serie # and built date.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back