Mileage

mike2004srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Trying to get the last few days of driving the truck before it goes up for the winter. I hit work today and this is what I saw. Love every mile I put on her. I look forward to the next 70,000.
mileage.jpg

I'm glad I don't have to hibernate mine. It doesn't get drove a ton but I'm glad there are only a handful of days a year when I wouldn't take it out.

It has snowed here last few days, no accumulations on the ground. No salt on the roads yet. I saw a lady on the way to work who had about 8 inches of snow on her roof. Not ready for that!!!

I have heard of this "Snow" before. Many times it is mentioned along with another thing called "Winter". These things seen to cause many of our members great anguish and the need to drive lesser vehicles while their mighty trucks go in to hibernation. I am glad to have never have seen these terrifying things as mighty they most surely must be.

yep.. just another month left over here before we see snow. im at 98k miles :(...on the chassis! and 25k on the rebuild motor :D

How do you guys drive it in the snow?! I am guessing you have chains and/or are not running stock tyres?

How do you guys drive it in the snow?! I am guessing you have chains and/or are not running stock tyres?

you let of the clutch REEEEALLY SLOOOOOW lol. Its not so much the snow that gets me. Its the packed ice when the snow doesnt melt.

Winter: the season that comes in between the other two well-known seasons, both of which are named "Road Construction". ;)

Been thinking of relocating somewhere warm for just that reason. Where I work they have plenty of winter but no road construction fix the screwed up roads.
Would be nice to sell my Jeep/plow & drive the 10 full time.

Last edited:
it does suck having to put cars away for the winter.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back