Mirror replacement help needed

DublinOH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased a set of factory tow mirrors for my SRT-10. Has anyone replaced mirrors? Do I have to remove the door panels or just the triangular trim in front of each window. Any assistance is very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Steve

Past experience tells me you'll have to remove the triangle piece to access the bolts holding the mirror on, and the entire door panel to dis-connect the wiring for the mirror and the switch.

Oh, and welcome to the forums! :party: Please define "tow-mirror".

its pretty straight forward. you will find screws on the door panels and on the inside door handle remove all the screws then lift up the door panel and pull towards you. find the mirror connector unclip then there are 3 nuts holding the mirror on I believe they're 10mm. hold the mirror while undoing the last nut and it will pull out

Thanks to all for you advice. Especially King Daddy who agreed to talk to me via phone and let we know what was needed. 45 minutes later and the project is complete! I purchased the Mopar tow mirrors as I pull a 20' trailer and the stock sport mirrors just were not cutting it.

Attachments

• rig.jpg
    rig.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 56
O Steve u just like the pictures, o xcuse me the /grafics /on the trailer! lol lol lol lol // and Steve thinks 2 him self ( can i do that and sell it" ) ha ha ha ha

Thanks for the kind words. I've been working on a way to justify / pay for my bad habits!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back