Mirrors Painted!!

Silverbullet08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys well ive been without my truck since monday and finally got it back today!! I had some warranty work done at that body shop and while it was in there i decided to have the mirrors painted. he only charged me a 100 so i just got it done there. tell me what you think
P1011044-3.jpg

P1011045-2.jpg

P1011046-3.jpg

P1011047-1.jpg

P1011049-1.jpg

505'sFastestViper. said:
it looks like a hemi wtf happened was it a salvage title and you just repaired it???

:dontknow: sorry it is a hemi....im one of the hemi guys on the site...

Silverbullet08 said:
Noth'in wrong with that:rock: ................can't say the same about Dom hehehe

Silverbullet08 said:
oh welcome to the club truck looks good i like the mirrors painted but i have calvues i think the calvues are to small for the qc so good choice and welcome with your hemi ass!!!!!:D

505'sFastestViper. said:
watch what you say ;) i appen to like you a ;lil bit lets not screw that up:D
I quess we were made for each other:eek: :eek: :eek: :p :p :D

505'sFastestViper. said:
oh welcome to the club truck looks good i like the mirrors painted but i have calvues i think the calvues are to small for the qc so good choice and welcome with your hemi ass!!!!!:D

lol thanks man yea its not bad for being my first car. cant believe that was almost four years ago though lol and it eats all the ricers at my school lol :rock:

Silverbullet08 said:
lol thanks man yea its not bad for being my first car. cant believe that was almost four years ago though lol and it eats all the ricers at my school lol :rock:
And it has a back seat for watching the submarine races:rock: :rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back