Misc exhaust parts for sale

TREKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed existing setup to a full B&B system so I have all the previous parts for sale.

1. JMB catless mids. True 3" black with mech sims. Hi temp black color. $300 plus shipping.
2. 26" powersticks $75 for set (2) plus shipping.
3. Magnaflow tips from catback system. $50 plus shipping.

Parts are still at Tators in S. Salem NY so I need to pick them up to ship them or if you're close, save on the shipping and go get them depending where you are. I will go get parts in a week or so. No room in the truck today.

TREKER said:
Changed existing setup to a full B&B system so I have all the previous parts for sale.

1. JMB catless mids. True 3" black with mech sims. Hi temp black color. $300 plus shipping.
2. 26" powersticks $75 for set (2) plus shipping.
3. Magnaflow tips from catback system. $50 plus shipping.

Parts are still at Tators in S. Salem NY so I need to pick them up to ship them or if you're close, save on the shipping and go get them depending where you are. I will go get parts in a week or so. No room in the truck today.
Thank the good Lord!:p :D

VIPER said:
U still have the mids ? - lt or st style ?

I still have them. Someone PM'd me but have not pulled trigger bc of shipping / cost. I also don't have them physically. They are up at Tator's still. Not too far from you. ;)

TREKER said:
I still have them. Someone PM'd me but have not pulled trigger bc of shipping / cost. I also don't have them physically. They are up at Tator's still. Not too far from you. ;)

will they work with mopar Long Tubes ?

VIPER said:
will they work with mopar Long Tubes ?

Prob not. They connect to stock manifolds or bassani headers. Unless the long tubes do same but I doubt it.

Dammm bro I had my finger on "pay u now button" lol

Thank you ne way

Good luck with the sale

FATJACK said:
Why does every ones truck sound badass and mine just sounds like ass!!!:( :(
It is probably cauz its leakin like mine:aetsch: You dd it yourself didnt you:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back