Misc. Stock Crap For Sale

SergioL.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything is in good condition and OBO+shipping
I can post a pic of any of the parts if interested.

Stock Center Caps

Stock Hood Emblem

Stock Air Bag Emblem

Stock Antenna

Ashtray

'04 Dodge+Ram emblems

Exhaust Manifold Heat Shields with Hardware

Rubber Seal at rear of hood

Pad that is in the engine compartment on the cowl

Plastic shields that mount behind the grille and sit on the sides of the condenser

T56 shifter bushing for stock shifter.

WTT '04 Front Calipers for '05+ Calipers

Last edited:
Your welcome.

If I could edit the first post I would update the parts that way but, I have to keep making more posts.

SALE PENDING ON CENTER CAPS

Center caps and plastic shields are SOLD.
Everything else is still available including stock crank pulley w/serpentine belt.

They funnel air into the radiator and effect aerodynamics at high speed. Without them, you will have a bit of lift at speed, as more air is pushed through the engine bay and then under the truck. With them, more air goes through the condenser and radiator making your AC more efficient at highway speeds.

My stock shields were faded, so I painted them. They didn't turn out as good as I liked so I thought I would grab another set.

My a/c feels the same without them in the Texas summer. I think it looks better without them and now my K&N gets a straight shot of ambient air. I drive under 140mph most of the time.....so I doubt they affect aerodynamics under normal driving conditions. They have to be removed anyway if you go forced induction and run an intercooler.

No, I am willing to trade my '04 calipers for '05+ calipers. This would benefit somebody that wants to run drag wheels up front. WTT-want to trade.
It's a mod I wouldn't mind doing but not something I'm too interested in.

Willing to trade for anything of interest too: model cars, Viper cap/t shirt/ key chain, etc. If you want to offer bubble gum it needs to be worth my shipping cost :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back