Miscellaneous OEM parts for sale

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am in the process of cleaning out a relative's home who recently passed and the experience has motivated me to do some cleaning out in my own house. I am selling everything that I don't see me using in the next 6 months and offering to everyone here first. Check out my other thread for non SRT-10 items.

First up, a quad cab SRT-10 speaker amplifier, removed in working condition for a complete stereo upgrade. $100 obo plus shipping.

forsale006_zpscb87a9c2.jpg

A quad cab SRT-10 subwoofer amplifier, removed in working condition for a complete stereo upgrade. $150 obo plus shipping.

forsale003_zpsfc181f36.jpg

04 - 05 SRT-10 radio bezel, perfect condition with no broken tabs, I purchased this with a plan to make a double din but just don't have the time.
$100 obo plus shipping.

forsale001_zpsac27b5fd.jpg

forsale002_zpse758f8af.jpg

Quad cab Infinity subwoofer and box, removed in working condition for a complete stereo upgrade, connector was previously cut off. $200 obo plus shipping.

forsale008_zps5c46741e.jpg

forsale009_zps6c791c66.jpg

Viper Powered underhood insulation, brand new and includes all new mounting clips. I purchased this several years ago and intended to make a custom painted liner and don't have time to do it. $75 obo plus shipping.

forsale010_zpsb09e10ef.jpg

forsale011_zpsfb1b9d90.jpg

(2) Ram SRT-10 door emblems, they are previously used and my intention was to plastidip them, which as you probably already guessed I don't have time for. The R in one of the SRT is not perfect, appears to have been overheated on removal and has a small wrinkle in it. $75 obo for the set plus shipping.

forsale012_zps0e055674.jpg

Factory painted black door handles, paint code PX8. I have several sets of these door handles available. I can get them in several colors for any Ram 2002 - 2008. $175 obo plus shipping.

IPHONE034.jpg

IPHONE033.jpg

As I continue through the basement and find more items I will continue to list them.

Hood liner sale pending.

bump! make offers, I'm looking to clean up

I actually have 4 in line now including you. I will have an answer on the first this Friday.

Hood liner is officially SOLD!!

speaker amp $75 obo plus shipping
sub amp $125 obo plus shipping
bezel $100 obo plus shipping
sub $175 obo plus shipping
emblems $50 obo plus shipping
door handles $175 obo plus shipping, available in several colors

emblems and bezel shipped

Price drop!

speaker amp $50 obo plus shipping
sub amp $100 obo plus shipping
bezel SOLD!
sub $150 obo plus shipping
emblems SOLD!
black factory painted door handles $175 plus shipping

bump! audio equipment and door handles still available.

Buy my stuff so I can make my truck go fast! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back