Miss anything?

Azmal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Geezzz.....
Welcome back Azmal
You last visited: 07-12-06 at 9:03 pm

Just wondering if there's any new happenings around here. Before I left I mentioned I had more pressing things which to attend.
Mainly getting product ready for an upcoming renaissance festival and also working on the www.GoblinNation.com site and building the www.GoblinKingForge.com site along with setting the stage for some mass advertising (along with tons of product production) when the Arizona festival is over (march 07)

The SickSRT.com site being on the way back burners - Just no time

Also on the back burner is my truck sadly - Got my new wheels in and some accessories several months back however my truck is still in Houston......... as some of you know I dropped it off, oh say.... nearly 6 months ago to have my audio shop repaint their screw up on the back boxes and to do some custom door panels..... I was going to fly down and pick it up today whether they were finished or not but I have a business meeting in Houston anyway in just a couple weeks anyway so with any luck they'll be finished by then but every time I call the guy gives me the same line "they're redoing this or that and they'll know something next week" ah well I know nobody wants to hear anybody bitch about stuff so I'll shut up now but I'm sure some of the hennessy clients can relate at any rate.

So anyway, have I missed anything interesting in the last few months?
Later

Other than Smoke/FlyingLow's major issues in his personal life (apparently a warrant was issued for his arrest), I think it has been relatively calm here.

Welcome back! I love those Renaissance festivals - I have an awesome event just down the road from me each year that I never miss.

Thanks, I hope I'll be back to hang around from time to time but probably still busy with my current obligations. Ah well
Best to everyone anyway though

Damn, can't believe I missed this yesterday.

Welcome back. Nothing really new here. Thesickness is still sick. I know, imagine that. But then look who his father was. Guess he really can't help it. Stinker still stinks. Wifey to the best of our knowledge is still a virgin. Walt is now sleeping with John Hennessey in an attempt to get his truck back. Django, now Silent D is still trying to teach us the english language. Nowwhat is still the president of the Flat Earth Sociaty, or also known as the Wingless Cult.

I could go on here forever, but I need to get going.

Once again, welcome back and hope you can stop by more often.

Silverback said:

Welcome back. Nothing really new here. Thesickness is still sick. I know, imagine that. But then look who his father was. Guess he really can't help it. Stinker still stinks. Wifey to the best of our knowledge is still a virgin. Walt is now sleeping with John Hennessey in an attempt to get his truck back. Django, now Silent D is still trying to teach us the english language. Nowwhat is still the president of the Flat Earth Sociaty, or also known as the Wingless Cult.

LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock: :rock:

Silverback said:

Yep, John's been drinking...again.

3 weeks of no VTCOA.com !!!! Man thats a lot of reading!! You missed a lot dude. Just get a 12 pak of cold beer and a pizza and starting reading.

3 weeks away from this site is like year in the real world!!! LOL

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back