Miss This Place

I almost sold the Queen a couple years back but couldn't part ways with such a majestic machine. So she's still on her throne!

long live the Queen!

Tomorrows Barn Find ..... :eek:

Well whata ya know? I had a VTCOA email pop up in my inbox today! Thought I would log in an see what's up. Seems there are still a few diehards keeping the faith! Man a lot of time has passed . Still in the Mopar game. Just picked up an AMW 426 Hemi Gladiator to go with the TRX. A lot of cool memories from back in the day here. I would love to find my old 05 RC. Sadly it appears the big cubic inch HP days are nearly over. Keep them 10's. Gonna be museum pieces!

Well whata ya know? I had a VTCOA email pop up in my inbox today! Thought I would log in a see what's up. Seems there are still a few diehards keeping the faith! Man a lot of time has passed . Still in the Mopar game. Just picked up an AMW 426 Hemi Gladiator to go with the TRX. A lot of cool memories from back in the day here. I would love to find my old 05 RC. Sadly it appears the big cubic inch HP days are nearly over. Keep them 10's. Gonna be museum pieces!
Glad to see the old timers pop back in ..

Well whata ya know? I had a VTCOA email pop up in my inbox today! Thought I would log in an see what's up. Seems there are still a few diehards keeping the faith! Man a lot of time has passed . Still in the Mopar game. Just picked up an AMW 426 Hemi Gladiator to go with the TRX. A lot of cool memories from back in the day here. I would love to find my old 05 RC. Sadly it appears the big cubic inch HP days are nearly over. Keep them 10's. Gonna be museum pieces!
Like they say .....

OnceBitten ....
Always smitten!

Glad that notice found your inbox and you checked in! There are a lot of good times and memories buried in the anals of this site!

Hope to see you again soon :cool:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back