Missing Air Force Officer in Pensacola!!!

So sad to hear. May God rest his soul, and protect his wife and unborn child.

RIP John, you are home now.

EMT/SRT said:
Scott, keep me updated on why they found him half of mile from the crash scene.

There is other significant information that happened in the 12 hours prior to him going missing.

FlyingLow said:
I agree Jeff. It was just one of those things that makes you say "Are you F****** kidding me?" I have helped people out in the SRT-10 section and invited people to the SE GTG.

It's cool Scott.....

I had just reading about it on the local station web site and the post just caught me wrong. My thought's and prayers are with his family both here in Utah and there in Florida

Jeff

Not sure if this helps. But while I was still in the USAF, we had a pilot that did basically the same thing. He crashed his bike and left the scene. Was facing all kinds of civil charges. It was later determined that after the crash, the pilot was basically opperating on "Auto Pilot" if you will and was in an escape and evade frame of mind.

Damn it. I hate that. Especially for his unborn child!

I read another Airman in P'cola died?

FlyingLow said:
On a side not I posted this same thread on several different forums. One of them being the Hemi Truck Club (in the Florida section). I had my membership revoked today because I don't own a Hemi.

Another wonderful example of intolerance...more reason to appreciate VTCOA.

EMT/SRT said:
I read another Airman in P'cola died?

That one was from a boating accident. He was in a Kayak and drowned. He got hit by another boat but it is not know whether he got hit before or after he died.

His death was ruled a suicide?

That is horrible. So sad to see a promising life wasted like that.

God bless his wife and unborn child.

What will that mean for her and far as support from the Air Force??

ntw0rk said:
What will that mean for her and far as support from the Air Force??

As far as support it really doesn't change for cause of death (non combat related).

FlyingLow said:
As far as support it really doesn't change for cause of death (non combat related).

That's good, I know that some insurances won't pay on suicides. I hope that is not the case for her.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back