Missing girl

SrtBradsBoss

Reaction score
Date: Apr 12, 2007 10:08 PM

so my ex has taken off with my daughter. He pulled her out of school and quite his job. We have no idea when he left. Sometime last week and we have no idea where he is going. His name is Bernie and he drives a newer Red Dodge truck with Arizona Plates. Her name is Kaylee. If you see the girl in this picture PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me as soon as possible. I know that this is a long shot but I figure with all the people on this thing everywhere everyday that maybe someone will see her. I am begging you please repost this and if you see her or have any idea where she may be please let me know. Thanks
Devin

kay2.jpg

kay1.jpg

The way to duplicate this message with the pictures it to hit reply to poster then copy the entire message to the end then go home and go to post a bulletin and then paste what you copied there. Thank you to anyone that will repost this for me

Last edited:
SrtBradsBoss said:
Date: Apr 12, 2007 10:08 PM

so my ex has taken off with my daughter. He pulled her out of school and quite his job. We have no idea when he left. Sometime last week and we have no idea where he is going. His name is Bernie and he drives a newer Red Dodge truck with Arizona Plates. Her name is Kaylee. If you see the girl in this picture PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me as soon as possible. I know that this is a long shot but I figure with all the people on this thing everywhere everyday that maybe someone will see her. I am begging you please repost this and if you see her or have any idea where she may be please let me know. Thanks
Devin

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The way to duplicate this message with the pictures it to hit reply to poster then copy the entire message to the end then go home and go to post a bulletin and then paste what you copied there. Thank you to anyone that will repost this for me

I'm assuming this is serious, so you need to update the pictures.

Nothing on Snopes about this, so we can presume it's legit.

Do any of the people have last names? Aliases?
License plates on the Dodge? If you don't have the registration, the cops do and will gladly give it to the parent for posting.

Isn't Arizona an Amber Alert state?

You'd be amazed at what folks see on the highway. :)

Kevan said:
Nothing on Snopes about this, so we can presume it's legit.

Do any of the people have last names? Aliases?
License plates on the Dodge? If you don't have the registration, the cops do and will gladly give it to the parent for posting.

Isn't Arizona an Amber Alert state?

You'd be amazed at what folks see on the highway. :)
Yes it is a Amber Alert State.........:D

Forward me all the info Brad's Boss. I can do some pretty amazing things....I would be happy to assist you in anyway I can :D

TheSickness said:
Yes it is a Amber Alert State.........:D

Forward me all the info Brad's Boss. I can do some pretty amazing things....I would be happy to assist you in anyway I can :D

I will need to go to myspace and see if I can get more info from this girl. Give me sometime to find out some info and I will send it to you.

TheSickness said:
I am here for you....:D

I am waiting for the girl who started this amber alert on myspace to get back to me. We just got home so I will check now and post if she has gotten back to me

SrtBradsBoss said:
I am waiting for the girl who started this amber alert on myspace to get back to me. We just got home so I will check now and post if she has gotten back to me
I also want the states that his relatives are located in if possible :)

SrtBradsBoss said:
Brad reserves the chaps for me only ;)
That's what he tells everyone apparently :D

Just trying to take your mind off of things for a bit...I understand this is a tough deal. But you need to have a break once in awhile :D In fact you can call me if you need to talk to someone.....My home # 520-568-8390 I will be up for a bit so feel free to call :cool: :call: :elefant:

TheSickness said:
That's what he tells everyone apparently :D

Just trying to take your mind off of things for a bit...I understand this is a tough deal. But you need to have a break once in awhile :D In fact you can call me if you need to talk to someone.....My home # 520-568-8390 I will be up for a bit so feel free to call :cool: :call: :elefant:

Thanks Sickness you are so sweet.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back