Mississippi State 31 Kentucky 14

That is a huge feather in the hat of Mississippi State!

Whatever :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :bebored: :p :p

Saw it on the ESPN gameplan. Was a good game. Watched about ten different games today:D

You have to love college football:) To bad my beloved hokies started my weekend off so badly:(

All those schools are vastly over rated....LSU, Kentucky, florida ect.....The best football is played in the Pac-10 :rock:

TheSickness said:
All those schools are vastly over rated....LSU, Kentucky, florida ect.....The best football is played in the Pac-10 :rock:

I would agree the PAC-10 is good and I am seriously pissed that I could not see the best games of the day. Oregon-USC and Arizona St-Cali. Why does the PAC-10 commissioner not stand up to the networks and get better media coverage. I paid a lot for the gameplan and I still don't get to see some of the best games:mad:

Hell I would stay up till 3am to watch a good football game:D

jelms said:
I would agree the PAC-10 is good and I am seriously pissed that I could not see the best games of the day. Oregon-USC and Arizona St-Cali. Why does the PAC-10 commissioner not stand up to the networks and get better media coverage. I paid a lot for the gameplan and I still don't get to see some of the best games:mad:

Hell I would stay up till 3am to watch a good football game:D
For the same reason why the Rose bowl has never sold out to major bowl alliances :D The history and pageantry blah, blah, blah :D Stupidity is what it boils down too :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back