Mobil 1 Cheep

Mopower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Schucks has a coupon for 5 Qts.of Mobil 1 Synthetic oil & a Mobil 1 oil filter for $29.99. 2 oil & filter specials per costomer.
The note to the cashier says to charge $3.40 per Qt. & Mobil oil filter up to $12.99 regular price. All other Mobil filters $1.00 off.
I don't know about Mobil filters? The coupons are good until 10/20/09 & are available in the stores.

Jim

Last edited:
yeah...how are the mobil 1 filters? i purchased a special too,came with mobil1 filters.are they a quality filter?

71dusterjon said:
i just switched from fram to mobil-1. only way to really find out which is better is an oil test.
PLEASE dont tell me that you use Fram. Fram filters are pure crap 100%. I have seen cut open fram filters and you wouldnt believe how cheap they are made. Half the filter material and cardboard anti-drain back valve. Use a Purolator pure one filter or the chrysler one. Mobil 1 filters cause a noise at startup. Just my experiences...:marchmellow:

Walmart sells Mopar filters for these things CHEAP!! I buy five at a time when I get 'em..

Borden's SRT said:
o'riellys i has it too
Orielly's has the special for the extended performance oil and they dont have that in the 0w40.

SANCHOBA said:
yeah...how are the mobil 1 filters? i purchased a special too,came with mobil1 filters.are they a quality filter?

Ive taken others advice and go with the mopar filter with "VIPER" on it not "SRT" Something about a drainback valve rattling, sounding like a dying cat.

Either way, when i find a place with the buy 5 quarts and get an oil filter for free, i buy 2 of the specials, then after i get my oil changed i go back and return the oil filters, which is normally returned at full retail price or i exchange it for something else in the store.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back