Mobile 1

King

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just giving everyone a heads up....Advance Auto Parts is having a sale on 5 quarts of Mobile 1 oil (synthetic) and a Mobile 1 oil filter for 28 bucks. Hope its not limited to certain states. Save a few buck right :)

A wise older man here shared the secret with me.....WALMART. Their price on a gallo. Is like a special!

i have to ask if its legit mobile 1. walmart is huge. if they say cut XYZ out of your product and charge us less we ill sell 1 million gallons a year. might be cut with more non-synthetic. until i see a side by side cem analysis i will stick to auto parts stores brands.

on another note i used mobile 1 extended life in my honda. 243,000 miles and no wear on anything inside. and i only changed it every 25-30,000 miles.

seems like a good oil to me.

scoobert said:
i have to ask if its legit mobile 1. walmart is huge. if they say cut XYZ out of your product and charge us less we ill sell 1 million gallons a year. might be cut with more non-synthetic. until i see a side by side cem analysis i will stick to auto parts stores brands.

on another note i used mobile 1 extended life in my honda. 243,000 miles and no wear on anything inside. and i only changed it every 25-30,000 miles.

seems like a good oil to me.
I don't know and I don't think so.
I don't care either because I use Valvoline synthetic. I think Mobil1 is over rated and over priced just like their gasoline!

i base the choice off experience. after 240k i would still have stuck that head back on the new block in my car and run it another 500k. when i say no wear i am serious.

kickinassrt-10 said:
I don't know and I don't think so.
I don't care either because I use Valvoline synthetic. I think Mobil1 is over rated and over priced just like their gasoline!
Its all personal preference, I really like using mobil 1 and recommened it to anyone who asks. that reminds me, I need to stop by advance today;)

one idea if you want to use the filter from dodge is get the filter for something else. last year i got 3 of these offers, and will be getting two more this year, i got a filter for my bff's diesel, my boat, and for the car.

I'm going to change to royal purple when I get back and users out there using royal purple and what weight

Its so nice my dealer uses 5w 40 mobil 1 in all the engine lines... theres a 750 gallon tank of it so my oil changes cost me just the price of the filter. \

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back