Moderators ---Members

VIPR PWR

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How about adding a page to remember our fallin VTCOA memebers.One that does not have thread posting.. Just for pics etc.

How many members do we have that have passed? I didn't realize there was that many that we could make a page for..

TNVIPER said:
Good idea. Even though they are only 2 now the list will grow as this forum ages.

I agree.. Only two on this list. And I dont know too many who are looking to be added to it. :eek:

Just and idea but we could also use it as a place for helping members in need. I have never seen a group of people that care as much for its members as this one. Just a great group of people that i am honored to be part of .

Brandon

Ya I would say that, thats not one of the lists members would be looking to join... and I hope no one anytime soon will be joining , no matter how deserving you think you are to be part of a LIST lol

I can just start a thread like I did with the TOTM history Tread...

Come up with some memory gif's

Let me know

TREKER said:
I agree.. Only two on this list. And I dont know too many who are looking to be added to it. :eek:
Bullshit i'll be the top poster there as well :D Total World domination :marchmellow:

Good idea fellers :marchmellow:

ViperJeff said:
I can just start a thread like I did with the TOTM history Tread...

Come up with some memory gif's

Let me know
Told you that a few days ago......I'm always ahead of my own time ;) :D :dontknow:

TheSickness said:
Told you that a few days ago......I'm always ahead of my own time ;) :D :dontknow:

Your right, you did.....

Is what we need is a bunch of pictures for both Woody and John. I'm not sure that I have any pictures of Woody and more of John would be great

:D

ViperJeff said:
Your right, you did.....

Is what we need is a bunch of pictures for both Woody and John. I'm not sure that I have any pictures of Woody and more of John would be great

:D
I cant find that thread Jake posted the pics from :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back