Mods are in

Get Bit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Magnaflow Exhaust, Stage II and Airaid filter. 1.5 hrs later, connected the battery, fired it up, let it idle for 5 min, then another 5-10 w/ the A/C on, checked exhaust for leaks, snugged down the clamps, no leaks, sounds great, nice rumble! not to loud, and not quiet like is was stock.

Test drive was awesome, this package really woke this truck up. Gets to 100 in no time, what a difference! 1-2 is great!, 2-3rd is much better! Truck has 980 miles on it, I can't wait to see how it runs when it gets broke in! :rock:

Definatley worth the $$ !! :D

Has anyone had their quad cab on the dyno with these or similar mods? OF so, what were your numbers or what can I expect to see in cool, dry conditions?

I had an 03 HEMI Ram 1500 with exhaust, programmer and lots of Bottle, it made 451 RWHP and 555 RWTQ. Do you think I am close to that with this setup once it gets broke in? It would Run 14.1's @ 98mph with a 2.1ish short time at a corrected elevation of 8K ft. I would like to have the SRT run similar numbers. Elevation kills HP up here!

Thanks

When I had the stage 2, Borla without rear cats and K&N I was around 438 RWHP and 500 TRQ. In cool weather with 1.8 60's I ran 12.7@108. I bet you are loving the stage 2. Here is the dyno

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 26
Nice numbers. I thought that these trucks would dyno around 420hp / 450 tq stock?? I was hoping from the claims and other results I would be around 450+ and over 500 TQ, w/ the cat back, filter, etc.

maybe expecting too much?? Anyway, it runs great, just need to get more miles on it!

Thanks

Get Bit said:
Nice numbers. I thought that these trucks would dyno around 420hp / 450 tq stock?? I was hoping from the claims and other results I would be around 450+ and over 500 TQ, w/ the cat back, filter, etc.

maybe expecting too much?? Anyway, it runs great, just need to get more miles on it!

Thanks

Stock QC will be around 400-410 RWHP. The stage 2 flash will give you more HP and TRQ. But not much max HP and TRQ. The flash gives you more at various points in the power band. So the 80 HP and 100 TRQ you gained were not in max HP. That's why you are really feeling the power now in the lower gears.

Ok, that makes sence, thanks for the information! The 5 or so miles I drove it were great, then I wash it all up, and now it is supposed to rain! :(

Oh well, take it out tomorrow! Need to get the GTS out to! SRT has been getting all my attention latley! :burnout:

Thanks! It might have been 440 if you had left the wing on it. :D

Get Bit said:
Thanks! It might have been 440 if you had left the wing on it. :D

small price to pay to lose the ricer look..........:D and with the 850+ hp I will be in too weeks....it really won't matter...:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back