Mods getting done a little at a time!!

hawk02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started last week with the help of Jimtete(awesome dude!!!), removed the intake and valve covers, intake to a local powder coater and VC's to V1R for some hydro-dipping:drool:, then got to some other things;
Plugs, coils, wires, oil cooler lines, neg batt cable, 170* therm, BT catch can, ROE racing TB, B&G Stage2 PCM, JMB catless mids, V1R UD pulley and belt, Volant CAI, Street Scene mirrors, CF handle covers, JTSVP rear lowering blocks(awaiting install) Lloyds mats, and I think I'm forgetting some things but got a lot done in 6 days... Waiting on intake and VC's to get done...Pics to come after dinner, not much to show yet till the intake and VC's get here so I will update this thread as I get done..... Again huge thanks to Jimtete for coming in from Conn with his awesome 10 to help out!!!!!!!!!!! Custom windshield banner from him too:rock:

You win the lotto, your income tax check came in. That's like X-Mas in April. Congrads on all the new toys. You have to be one happy camper.

No lotto...lol Just been piling up stuff since last year and NOW its time, my wife has been pretty good about it too, starting to empty out the boxes in the living room.........

You've been busy

Sounds like you're doing some serious work! Be sure to keep us updated with pictures. :rock:

Will do. Hopefully start getting her back together this weekend. More pics to come. .....

It's coming along well Chris, looks like you will have it done for the big GTG! :D

Chris

You get the parts back yet Bud? ............ I am available this weekend and next.

Just say the word and I'm there man .....

Jim

I know you are and I appreciate it bud. Intake should be ready tomorrow, valve covers hopefully by next week so next weekend is looking the best, I will keep you updated..... I may tackle the rear lowering blocks this week in the driveway........

I know you are and I appreciate it bud. Intake should be ready tomorrow, valve covers hopefully by next week so next weekend is looking the best, I will keep you updated..... I may tackle the rear lowering blocks this week in the driveway........

Be careful under that Truck Bud ......... Next weekend is good.

See if we can squeeze in the Banner to .......

Jim

Few more visual mods and my new plate:rock:
P1010004.JPG

P1010002.JPG

P1010003.JPG

P1010001.JPG
:drool::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back