Mojave..300 miles of Rock and Sand

Nowwhat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
F the fires.....left the home at 7:00 this morning.....returned 10 hours later dusty, tired and smilin'......

Started by jumping into the wind mill farms.....don't know if we were on private property....:dontknow: ...no signs....

Attachments

• mojave 003v.JPG
    mojave 003v.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 48
Love this shot of my bud that was riding with me....that is a 450lb bike...:rock:

Attachments

• mojave 015v.JPG
    mojave 015v.JPG
    190 KB · Views: 36
the camera never shows how steep the hills are....

Attachments

• mojave 011v.JPG
    mojave 011v.JPG
    283.7 KB · Views: 35
Silverback said:
Looks like a fun day Mike.

How close are the fires to your place?

Hey John....good to see ya....the last fire created a fire break between the new fire and me....no chance this one can come over....thanx....:rock:

Glad you and your house are safe.............

Thanks for sharing the day with us, Mike......

T

Makes me wish my 505 was street-legal

Attachments

• ktm02.JPG
    ktm02.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 17
  • ktm01.JPG
    ktm01.JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 17
Nowwhat said:
F the fires.....left the home at 7:00 this morning.....returned 10 hours later dusty, tired and smilin'......

Started by jumping into the wind mill farms.....don't know if we were on private property....:dontknow: ...no signs....

Do you seriously enjoy punishing yourself like this????:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::confused:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Do you seriously enjoy punishing yourself like this????:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow::confused:

Hard as as it may be to believe for the un-initiated; finally arriving home filthy, exhausted, and completely burnt out on adrenaline is one of the best feelings in the world.:beer:

RatMotor said:
Hard as as it may be to believe for the un-initiated; finally arriving home filthy, exhausted, and completely burnt out on adrenaline is one of the best feelings in the world.:beer:

Spend a week or two in SERE school and then tell me this.;):D

KRAZYSRT10 said:

It is like snow skiing.....except you can't fall at will....and without the girls and without the bar and without the heeeeyyy....wait a minute this sucks...:D ....

Just kidding....mostly it satisfies the wander lust, the "I wonder what is over there"....and allows you to discover incredible beauty all around....I sat down under that big rock in the pic and just relaxed for 15....no sounds...perfect...

Nowwhat said:
It is like snow skiing.....except you can't fall at will....and without the girls and without the bar and without the heeeeyyy....wait a minute this sucks...:D ....

Just kidding....mostly it satisfies the wander lust, the "I wonder what is over there"....and allows you to discover incredible beauty all around....I sat down under that big rock in the pic and just relaxed for 15....no sounds...perfect...

Well....I can understand that. But.....How are the Giggleberries after a 10 hour foray into the unknown?:D:D:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Well....I can understand that. But.....How are the Giggleberries after a 10 hour foray into the unknown?:D:D:D

I will let you know when they dislodge from my abdomen sometime Monday....:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back