Hi Guys,

finished my kart projekt...
just like the Monster Energy style...

Take a look ;)

bevor:

after:

Padre :rock:

The thing driven from the belts.
I see it connected to the radiator then to the head. Waterpump?

Yes, that´s the waterpump. Only pumps water when the axle is turning...
The black flexible tube goes to the engine...

Padre

ok wasn't sure. It looked like the black pipe ends, when really it turns.
Guess you don't want to sit to long not moving.

Nice. How much does one of those karts cost ya? How fast does it go?

thats badass man.

whats that a 125 or 250 cc kart.

I have always wanted one of those to run around empty parking lots at night :)

sitting is not a good idea. But you can let the axle move when the kart on the lift...

around 15.000 US$
Hm, maybe 150 km/h

it´s a 125ccm 2-stroke engine with 45hp @ 13800upm and six gears ;)

Thank´s

Padre

that is an awesome piece of modern machinery!!!! now just alittle shot of nitrous and the track will be yours from the start!!!! i have a track real close to me and can get a used cart for about $3500 .

Those karts are sweet!! I would love to get into kart racing! Hey Norbert , how about a new hobby? Lol

I'm in!!! :rock::rock::rock: need to learn some first! maybe head to the track in april , when it opens and see what it is about! That's after i race you at castrol and hand you a can of whoop ass!!!:burnout::burnout::burnout: lol

I'm in!!! :rock::rock::rock: need to learn some first! maybe head to the track in april , when it opens and see what it is about! That's after i race you at castrol and hand you a can of whoop ass!!!:burnout::burnout::burnout: lol

Come on Norbert, your truck can barely beat a stock QC, so u don't have much chance!! All that will happen is u will be put in depression staring at my tailgate!! Karts are a go this spring!!

Nice cart! We used to run "Dirt Track" two strokes back in the day (100-125cc) outlaw stuff. The four stroke guys hated us! We ran alky and broke a LOT of stuff! Always wanted to try a shifter cart but just never got around to it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back