Monster Mopar 2008

chromecards

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Me and my family attended the Monster Mopar event here in St. Louis this past weekend, we had a great time. I was able to meet Justin (JMB), and some of the SRT Club members and several other great people. Had the truck in the show and received a lot of great compliments.

I was suprised that many people did not realize that Chrysler made our trucks. They had no idea that there were factory Viper trucks, poor advertising?

I did see three other SRT Rams in the show and several non-judged ones parked in and around the show.

Did anyone else here attend the show?

Oh, I almost forgot, I also took first place in my class, 94-present,

Russell

Attachments

• 094.JPG
    094.JPG
    996.6 KB · Views: 362
  • 093.JPG
    093.JPG
    993.8 KB · Views: 242
  • 092.JPG
    092.JPG
    989.6 KB · Views: 232
  • 091.JPG
    091.JPG
    1,007.4 KB · Views: 148
  • 090.JPG
    090.JPG
    1,004.2 KB · Views: 166
  • 089.JPG
    089.JPG
    1,003.7 KB · Views: 449
Congrats Russell. I like the black stripes on red. That's not a scheme I am used to seeing..

Congrats! I saw your truck out there, looks great. I was out there with the local SRT club. Had my SRT6 in the daily driver stock class and got first place. JMB had his SRT10 out there along with his 77 Charger, and Cory had his new black SRT10 QC. It was a nice show with close to 750 cars registered!

It was nice to meet you Russell!

This pretty much sums up our weekend there:

Dsc02422.jpg

Good friends and good entertainment!

Justin

Congrats on the trophy.............we had the annual Mopar event last weekend at Bristol....I didnt make it but was told it had a poor turnout..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back