Moonspinner Reservations SE GTG

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When you make your reservations at the Moonspinner in Panama City tell them you are with the Viper Truck Club. They are going to try to get all our rooms near each other. I spoke to Will today and he said we could all ask for him and he would do this for us The # 1-800-223-3947
If you have already made your reservations call them back and tell them you are with the Club and ask to have rooms nearby.

I already know that Todd (lebontecsi) made reservations for his family, me and Matt (Riff62). I'm not sure exactly which building the condo is in but it's one of those three room deals. I'm certain Todd mentioned this forum though.

Venom Power said:
I already know that Todd (lebontecsi) made reservations for his family, me and Matt (Riff62). I'm not sure exactly which building the condo is in but it's one of those three room deals. I'm certain Todd mentioned this forum though.

I did, and I tried again for a group rate:) . Not sure where we are, but I'll call Monday to check it out.

Hey Todd, I tried for a group rate also and was told that they don't have them but they do offer a 10% discount coupon that is supposed to be on the calendar they mail you after you make your reservations. I have the calendar from earlier and have not found a coupon on it yet.

OK, I just found it it is on the second page of the calendar, it is good for a 10% discount at check-in, BE SURE AND TELL THEM TO MAIL YOU A CALENDAR.

Last edited:
Borden3srt said:
the money not spent for a dui was more than worth staying there last time. i always hate going out and having a good time, then driving somewhere. it sucks to get a dui, but in the military it's double jeopardy and you get hit twice.:mad:
i hear ya. my cdl would be gone.

FATJACK said:
Hey Todd, I tried for a group rate also and was told that they don't have them but they do offer a 10% discount coupon that is supposed to be on the calendar they mail you after you make your reservations. I have the calendar from earlier and have not found a coupon on it yet.

OK, I just found it it is on the second page of the calendar, it is good for a 10% discount at check-in, BE SURE AND TELL THEM TO MAIL YOU A CALENDAR.

PAY ATTENTION: 10% Discount with the coupon on the calendar!!!

Borden3srt said:
i always hate going out and having a good time, then driving somewhere. it sucks to get a dui, but in the military it's double jeopardy and you get hit twice.:mad:

That's why before going out for a good time it's always good to try and call dibbs on being "designated passenger" first before the next guy.... Now, :deal:10% discount? FOCUS GUYS!

AT THE
MOONSPINNER YOU GOOFY BITCH. Call them they will mail you one.:D :D

Last edited:
This thread cracks me up! Jack, Steve, you guys are great! The wife and I already have a beach condo rented from some friends of the family. Real cheap if anything at all.

they did not give me a room number either just said we were on second floor:)

i got my letter moonshiner and they say they dont promise any room number till you check in ,,,hope i dont get a backroom in the laudry room lol,,,for 930 bucks for 5 days lol

Ironhead said:
i got my letter moonshiner and they say they dont promise any room number till you check in ,,,hope i dont get a backroom in the laudry room lol,,,for 930 bucks for 5 days lol[/QUOT
Did you get a calendar with the letter?

Steve, regardless of the fact that we are soon entering our 6th month within the year I say you call them up and ask where the hell that calender is. The coupon man.. It's gotta be in there. 10% saved is 10% more for brew. Then you may need that badazz designated passenger spot I mentioned earlier.

Oh okay, *ahem* (muttering under breath)that'll just be two more squares you wouldn't have use for in your calender... but you go for it bro.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back