Mopar Bed Rug... Anyone installed yet?

TommyLee

Reaction score
Has anyone installed the new Mopar Bed Rug? If so, how do you like it? I am thinking of purchasing one.

i have the regular bed rug and i love it really sweet.get it you will like.

I ordered one today from the dealer.. they had a sample of the material to check out. Seemed pretty cool. I'll try and snap some photos of it during/after install.

I installed on the other day and it fit great. Oh wait, that was yours wasn't it?!? :D I do like it a lot and WILL have one in my truck someday. :rock:

DONT HAVE THE MOPAR BEDURG.REG.BEDRUG AND I LOVE IT.
PUT IT IN JUST AFTER I GOT THE TRUCK.WHAT ARE THEY GETTING FOR
THE ONE WITH DODGE EMBLEM.CANT REMEMBER WHAT I PAID, AROUND
350.00 FROM STYLIN CONCEPTS.WOULD NOT MAKE A DIFF.COULD NOT SEE IT BEHIND MY RETRAX.LOOK INTO THAT AS WELL.MAKES A GREAT PAIR!!

Question...do you have to remove the OEM SRT10 bedliner or does it stay in the bed and the bed rug lay over the top of it? Is the back side of the bed rug very rough and coarse where it will scratch/scuff the bed over time or is it failry smooth and a non issue?

Thanks!

I am not sure of how the bed rug affects the bed, but yes you do have to remove the liner.

JR_PRO said:
Question...do you have to remove the OEM SRT10 bedliner or does it stay in the bed and the bed rug lay over the top of it? Is the back side of the bed rug very rough and coarse where it will scratch/scuff the bed over time or is it failry smooth and a non issue?

Thanks!

BEDRUG STICKS ON VELCRO IN A BUNCH OF SPOTS.YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE YOUR LINER OUT.IT IS EASY INSTALL AND THEY FIT PERFECT.YOU DO HAVE TO MAKE CUTS FOR THE HOOKS IN THE BED.

yea its secured with adhesive velcro strips, so it won't shift (scratch) your bed. it fits very nicely, looks great!:rock:

I installed my Bedrug, and then put the SRT 10 bedliner back in on top of it(before refastening the cleats). It works and looks great since you're keeping the "SRT 10" logo in the bed.

Love mine... Paid something like $275 shipped for it on ebay.
DSCN0297-vi.jpg

CarolinaSRT10 said:
I installed my Bedrug, and then put the SRT 10 bedliner back in on top of it(before refastening the cleats). It works and looks great since you're keeping the "SRT 10" logo in the bed.

WHY IN THE HECK WOULD YOU PUT YOUR BEDLINER ON TOP OF A
NICE SOFT RUG:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back