Mopar/Borla Catback

1fast10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like new Condition. For a RC however can be convetered to a QC at any exhaust shop or I can have it done before I ship it out... 550 plus shipping, I am selling so I can purchase the parts for the rebuild of my transmission...

Last edited:
they all should be the same....at worst the hangars may be in a different spot and all you have to do is get an exhaust shop to weld hangers where you need them

I'm not sayin it won't go right up..... I'm just telling you worst case......I'm sure someone will chime in soon and let you know if there is any difference or not.....

How much to have it converted for a QC?
Any idea of shipping to 45249 Cincinnati, Ohio?

EXCESSV said:
How much to have it converted for a QC?
Any idea of shipping to 45249 Cincinnati, Ohio?

i could bring this to you on the 22nd! Im from Detroit and have alot of family in cinci and i always stop through on my drive by...... My lil bro is flying in from Japan on the 19th and we'll drive back to Mi on the 22nd! I could jsut put it in the truck and get your # :rock: Would save you on shipping and you'll get it in a couple weeks!

VIPER said:
pete - you fukin killin me man !!!!! :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hahaha A. I posted my exhaust first and B. I'm not using the money for anything other than fixing my transmission because mine crapped out so I actually NEED to sell not for any other reason... Like a roe build or something hahahaha

1fast10 said:
Hahaha A. I posted my exhaust first and B. I'm not using the money for anything other than fixing my transmission because mine crapped out so I actually NEED to sell not for any other reason... Like a roe build or something hahahaha

A - what I ment by the post I want the exhaust !

B - Iv spent all the money I can right now lol

The Borla sounds damn nice. my son's truck has one. That's just me. :)

Oh hahaha thanks chris buy it dude... I really need a tranny so I can drive!!!

somebody buy this! ESCESSV this would be a smoking deal for you! you get free shipping with me bringing it! I talked to my Aunt today and im stopping in Cinci no matter if you buy this or not!

I would love to buy it but after doing some research I realized that the Mopar exhaust is the one with an oval tip. I hate that tip I want the dual tip like the B&B, hell I want the B&B but it's too much money. I'm all over the place I've even been thinking about selling my 05 QC to get a CE...what to do? I also beleive that I would have to have new hangers made as well as some custom rear pipes for dual tips.. I will do some checking around to see what it will run to do the custom work. I could even use my stock tips for that matter... I will let you know ASAP.. Oh ya TROY'S QC SRT thanks for the offer of shipping,your the man. I still may do it I just need more info.

No prob bud....the offer stands for me bringing it for anyone that is close to or wants to meet me along my trip to Detroit......Ill be taking I-16 to 75 north all the way home! Ill meet with anyone that wants it along that route and don't mind paying ahead or working payment out with Pete.......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back