Mopar brake dust inhibitor

500snakz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guy in the parts dept at my local dealer hooked me up with a bottle of this stuff. I used it and I give it 2 thumbs up. I'll be buying more. This stuff works well and is not a cure for brake dust. Untill I need/get new ceramic low dust brake pads, I'll be using this stuff. Repells dirt,dust,road salts and oil/grease. Just wanted to help the guys like me who plan on using the stock pads up before changing over to ceramic.:rock:

Attachments

• 0eee_12.jpg
    0eee_12.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 145
silly question, but how does this stuff work? is it a spray on, buff off kind of thing, or spray and leave?, just curious...how much was a bottle? thanks for info!

Snakez do you know what the part number is on the bottle?

Part number is MO-692 and the directions read: Shake well before use. Clean wheels, removing all brake dust and dirt. Rinse with water and dry. Apply an even coating on cool, clean, dry wheel and allow to dry. If haze appears, buff with a clean soft cloth. If buffing is difficult, dampen cloth with Brake Dust Inhibitor and buff. Repeat if needed. For best results apply every 3-6 months.

Leaves a non-stick coating on your wheels. Prevents oil, grease and brake dust from sticking. Protects wheels from damage by brake dust particles. Protects from winter salt and road chemicals. Creates a long lasting shield of protection.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back