Mopar CAI filter help

Sn8kChrmr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want to replace my filter element on a mopar CAI. Can't seem to locate a part #, or suitable replacement. Any help would be appreciated.

Let me do a little searching and I will get back to you.

Sn8kChrmr said:
Dimensions, seem to be off on that 1. I think the mopar filter is around 10 x 5.5.

The filter needs to be 4.5" so it might not work... Darn

Thanks for the help. Talked to Chrysler today, and they said they could order me one out of Toronto for $107.00. Also found one from K&N, for $120.00 (through Napa). Curiously, part #21-2069M means nothing to Chrysler Canada, (but so does customer satisfaction). Thanks again...

Thanks for the help. Talked to Chrysler today, and they said they could order me one out of Toronto for $107.00. Also found one from K&N, for $120.00 (through Napa). Curiously, part #21-2069M means nothing to Chrysler Canada, (but so does customer satisfaction). Thanks again...

My parts guy has been working on that part number for several hours and can't come up with anything either.

Try part # 77070017, that is what the old part # has superseded to and I can get them for you much cheaper. How does $45.32 plus tax and shipping sound??

Hi,

I found the full CAI Mopar parts list + installation guide on my harddrive.
If you want a pdf copy just sent me your email address.

All the best

Arne

It is the part # out of the instillation instructions that comes with the kit, that is all that I can tell you.

Instead of worrying about that poor ol' filter why not just trade me? lol

This is the part number of whoever builds the kits for mopar. I've tried several times figuring out who made the kit and came up with nothing.

I recall reading somewhere AEM was contracted by Mopar to build the kit.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back