Mopar catback exhaust system

Streetgang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if MOPAR makes a catback system for the Quad-Cab ?If they do can you supply the part number.

Thanks as always Bill

P4510856 NEW! Cat-Back Exhaust -- Single Outlet, Low Restriction (2004-05 SRT10 Ram 1500 Standard/Quad Cab)

I found a mopar exhaust in www.stripermotorports.com for $800 but I have heard that magnaflow is more better performance and louder than mopar exhaust is that truth? and which is better mopar or magnaflow exhaust??

DRamSrt10 said:
I found a mopar exhaust in www.strippermotorsports.com for $800 but I have heard that magnaflow is more better performance and louder than mopar exhaust is that truth? and which is better mopar or magnaflow exhaust??

One is no better then the other, it is just the sound. Haven't heard the 2 side by sound so I can't compare them. To me the Mopar (Borla) add more of en exotic (Ferrari, Lambo) sound to the truck, I like it. I also got rid of the cats at the same time so that could have had something to do with it. You can't make a V10 sound like a V8 so no sence in trying.

well because I'm thinking about get magnaflow from x-metal because it only cost around $440 while that mopar exhaust cost $800! that's kind of good price to go with magnaflow

DRamSrt10 said:
well because I'm thinking about get magnaflow from x-metal because it only cost around $440 while that mopar exhaust cost $800! that's kind of good price to go with magnaflow

Back when I bought mine they were closer to the same price so I went the Mopar route. Didn't know their was such a huge difference now.

Borla.......wicked sound, unmatched, more like a ferrari on steroids.

magnaflow.....musclecar sound, like a pissed off hemi big block on steroids:D

Hey Patrick (Dragon),THANKS for the assist on the Valve cover !!! I've got it sitting beside me already,I just talked with the guy Monday morning !!!! Again,you da man !!!Now I have both and will be getting them powder coated to match my truck !!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back