Mopar Desert Challenge FAQ's and Info

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Well, got my answer....

"Fine with me. Post them in the SRT10 section. We might get some of the other SRT vehicle owners to come to some of the GTGs."

Think he completely missed my question. But I really didn't come out and say what I wanted to.

Oh well, I did what I could.

bet Shawn is glad I didnt do it:D

I'm thinking about cruising out on the 19th w/ Jenn...maybe bring the car.

Good opportunity to see some of the guys :) and take a break from work.

RedSrt007 said:
I'm thinking about cruising out on the 19th w/ Jenn...maybe bring the car.

Good opportunity to see some of the guys :) and take a break from work.

Please bring the viper, I need a ride!!!

We have just added this guy to the list of people coming.

He was featured in June 07 Car Craft, and won the Pink's all Out in Nov 2007.

He hopes to set a new track record on 10.5 slicks. He runs in the 7s

74 Duster/ Bill G 45 Motorsports

013.jpg

Cruz Suggestion:

Start out at Arrowhead mall behind the food court area (upper level, rear), in Peoria. Head east on Bell Road to 75th Ave, then north to the 101.

Get on the 101, and head east to Scottsdale Road (WATCH YOUR SPEED HERE. PHOTO RADAR!!!!), head south down Scottsdale, through old town Scottsdale, then east on Thomas back to the 101 South, to 202 Loop East, getting off on Alma School, making a immediate right on Mcllellan, to Country Club, past Country Club, to Grand (4 way), right on Grand to Hunter (1st left), annoy 3rd house on right, goto stop sign at end of Hunter, turn left (north), to next stop sign, turn right (east) to traffic light (Center Street), then right at Center, to next traffic light (Brown), go east (left) at Brown, take brown (follow the leader, many miles), to Apache Trail (highway 88), follow 88 past Canyon Lake, then Apache Lake, follow out to Tortilla Flat, and turn around (this is a nice windy fun road!!) heading back to Apache Lake, stop at the Marina and eat dinner.... (?).

Head back toward town, stay on 88 (Apache Trail) to Idaho Road, then head south (left), to US 60..... thats all I have for now...

azpyroguy said:
Cruz Suggestion:

Start out at Arrowhead mall behind the food court area (upper level, rear), in Peoria. Head east on Bell Road to 75th Ave, then north to the 101.

Get on the 101, and head east to Scottsdale Road (WATCH YOUR SPEED HERE. PHOTO RADAR!!!!), head south down Scottsdale, through old town Scottsdale, then east on Thomas back to the 101 South, to 202 Loop East, getting off on Alma School, making a immediate right on Mcllellan, to Country Club, past Country Club, to Grand (4 way), right on Grand to Hunter (1st left), annoy 3rd house on right, goto stop sign at end of Hunter, turn left (north), to next stop sign, turn right (east) to traffic light (Center Street), then right at Center, to next traffic light (Brown), go east (left) at Brown, take brown (follow the leader, many miles), to Apache Trail (highway 88), follow 88 past Canyon Lake, then Apache Lake, follow out to Tortilla Flat, and turn around (this is a nice windy fun road!!) heading back to Apache Lake, stop at the Marina and eat dinner.... (?).

Head back toward town, stay on 88 (Apache Trail) to Idaho Road, then head south (left), to US 60..... thats all I have for now...

You left out all the details:D

What about NFL playoffs

azpyroguy said:
Cruz Suggestion:

Sounds like fun.

PAID:
099 Fever----------100 bucks not racing - RECEIEVED
AzpyroGuy ---------100 bucks and racing - RECEIVED
ILtemprd-----------100 bucks and whatever - RECEIVED
Wyoram------------100 bucks and racing - RECEIVED
Whitesnake---------100 bucks not racing - RECEIVED
SrtBrad-------------100 bucks and racing - RECEIVED
BurntRubber--------100 bucks and racing/whatever... - RECEIVED
Newmexicoviper----100 bucks and not sure - RECEIVED
FSTJACK------------100 bucks - RECEIVED

NOT PAID:
505'sfastestviper.---100 bucks hell maybe 200 i am also takin my drag bike
SRT-IZ-------------50 bucks, bringing to the track.
KRAZY Kris----------Not sure now.
justin JMB-------------100 not racin....well maybe doms truck

azpyroguy said:
Cruz Suggestion:

Scott about how many miles is your route?

PAID:
099 Fever----------100 bucks not racing - RECEIEVED
AzpyroGuy ---------100 bucks and racing - RECEIVED
ILtemprd-----------100 bucks and whatever - RECEIVED
Wyoram------------100 bucks and racing - RECEIVED
Whitesnake---------100 bucks not racing - RECEIVED
SrtBrad-------------100 bucks and racing - RECEIVED
BurntRubber--------100 bucks and racing/whatever... - RECEIVED
Newmexicoviper----100 bucks and not sure - RECEIVED
FSTJACK------------100 bucks - RECEIVED
justin JMB-------------100 not racin....- RECEIEVED

NOT PAID:
505'sfastestviper.---100 bucks hell maybe 200 i am also takin my drag bike
SRT-IZ-------------50 bucks, bringing to the track.
KRAZY Kris----------Not sure now.

Whitesnake said:
that's to much driveing for me :D

Welll..whaaa...its 60 miles just to get from one side of the valley to the other... were not quite as big as LA... but not quite.

azpyroguy said:
Welll..whaaa...its 60 miles just to get from one side of the valley to the other... were not quite as big as LA... but not quite.

yeah but i am going to drive 500+ miles and then drive some more..:dontknow:

Whitesnake said:
yeah but i am going to drive 500+ miles and then drive some more..:dontknow:
It will be 500 miles for me & Dom also, and i would think around 900+ for wyoming, you be alright sugar tits im sure you can let the sickness drive you around if your too worn:D

Yep just over 1000 miles one way for me. But I am easy. I am in for whatever we decide to do.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back