Mopar headers

laviper

Reaction score
56f11196aed61baff0786ba7c25ef214.jpg
f59d3d8ceb1d92e47b3ef47f0793b2d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I believe he is selling, If I'm not mistaken they are the same ones I saw on Facebook earlier tonight for like $1500.
Don't quote me on it, it's just an observation.

I saw he was interested in amtrucker22's mid pipes so I figured he just bought them. :dontknow:

If I was in the market is would scoop it up... of course with the mids...lol, but nothing wrong with my go fast goodies do i will leave them for the next guy.:D

Sure they are genuine Mopar and not OBX?

Yes they are mopars. Obx are copies of the American racing headers. But honestly there is nothing wrong with the obx headers. Ive put a few sets on some jeep srt8's and fitment was great.

Yea mopar headers i guess i do need diaper money lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

As far as the different brands of headers, where do the mopars stand? Any better than the rest?

Yes they still are available. I just tracked down the midpipes with a full borla exhaust. As soon as I have everything in one place I will post the pictures

Yes they are mopars. Obx are copies of the American racing headers. But honestly there is nothing wrong with the obx headers. Ive put a few sets on some jeep srt8's and fitment was great.
That's good info. There was a thread a few months back where someone asked about OBX. I tried to point them to the Jeep forum, which is the place I seen them talked about most.
Free bump for the sale of Mopar LTs.

Sent from my SM-T807V using Tapatalk

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back