Mopar Long Tubes, MRBP exhaust and Rotors

InfinitySRT said:
It is #1. There was no actual production of a #1, it was mock up of the CE and became the first one, however it has no number plate as it wasn't a real "production" CE, never the less it is listed on the books with Dodge as the first CE. Shame I have to return her :(
is there a vin number?

Where in Md are you? Is this still avail? Frederick here TY Shane

flchub said:
is there a vin number?
Yep, the VIN comes up as an 04 RC belonging to Chrysler Corp listed as a "test fleet" vehcile.

InfinitySRT said:
Yep, the VIN comes up as an 04 RC belonging to Chrysler Corp listed as a "test fleet" vehcile.
it can be titled then ,but has to be titled under salvage and must go through inspection

Sorry to hear about your stolen vehicle....:flute::eek::rofl: Just kidding. Sorry you have to loose her.:(

Me too, I'm pulling some last minute stunts/favors right now with Dodge and some new connections to try and keep her but I feel like I'm fighting a loosing a battle :( If nothing else I can say I had the pleasure of enjoying her for the past 3 years and was lucky enough to have the "one" LOL.

Are the rotors you have factory replacements or aftermarkets? Are they the same as the 04 's?

you can hide it in my garage and yes the headers will work rc and qc. good luck and hope someone at SRT changed there mind.

Sorry its been a while, I've been crazy busy running the country for work, just finished the Hot Rod tour and now I'm in MI for ABC warehouse tents sales....anyway here is what I got from Chrysler corp, they showed interested in selling it to me however when we finally dug deep she comes up as a Pilot Vehicle, red flagged and I was denied. These can not be titled, Federal law, they would let me "borrow" it for a very very long time like I have been but at this point she's going back :( Sadly tomorrow is my last day with her, I've become very attached and I think when I drop her off at the SRT group on Monday I might cry like when my first dog died.....
The Long Tubes/Cat Delete and MBRP exhaust is still on the market and I can pull the bed rug out if anyone is interested? Ferrari truck has dibs on the rotors. PM me more more info, questions details...
On a happy note I've done enough pushing and lobbying with them that it will prob end up on dispay in the Mopar Museum :rock: :congrats: Then I can say I had a piece of Mopar history for a few years ;)

Price for bed rug and long tubes please.....assuming the bed rug will work on the QC ?

--wes

take lots of pics for memories sake... sorry to hear this...if you dont get another one soon, you can come down and take mine for a spin sometime...

I've got tons of pics, even shot some video yesterday, more so for a sound clip of the headers/cat delete exhaust set up. There is will always be that episode of Unique whips with me and truck :eek: I honestly hate it but still memories of the truck......

Why would they classify it as a Pilot vehicle in the first place? Seems like they loose money by not being able to sell it?

Putting it in the mopar museum would be cool though.

patrick

Sad sad day yesterday.....I returned her to SRT Group. Giving up the keys was like trying to pry a candy bar from a childs fingers :(
Then walking away I swore she was calling out to me "where are you going" "Load me back in the trailer" or maybe that was me wishing :eek:

Update on the parts for sale:
The exhaust is from an RC so to make it fit a QC you would need to add some pipe, not a big deal but from me it WILL NOT FIT a QC.
The Long tubes/cat delete is the Mopar system, really nice, want to sell it as a system as its matched, would prefer to sell the whole exhaust system. I have video of it with sound bites if need be, asking $1500 plus shipping. Again would prefer local or close by to meet up as shipping will expensive, the headers are heavy and big, but then again isn't everything for our trucks?
Ferrari truck has dibs on the rotors, if that falls thru I'll repost and the bed rug is pending payment.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Why would they classify it as a Pilot vehicle in the first place? Seems like they loose money by not being able to sell it?

Putting it in the mopar museum would be cool though.

patrick
In order to lay claim to things, ie fastest production truck etc, they need to have a few to test. They also build so many that are pre-production units to test on the track as well as assembly etc. This aparently was one of the "track test" units. Would explain why it had a drive shaft loop installed on it and the high gear ratio in the rear but then 04's had 3:73.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back