Mopar Nationals

CRexSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As some of you already know, the Mopar Nationals were this weekend. It was nice to see other Viper trucks in attendance since they are rarely seen. I figured I would share some pictures and videos with you guys to let you know what you missed. :rock: For those of you who were there, it was a pleasure meeting those who I met. I enjoyed looking at everyones truck. Most that I saw there were pristine weekend drivers only that rarely see rain, and they looked brand new! Then there was mine, whose inside of the rims were dirty because I did not have time to clean them this week, and truck was dirty from the ride up from some rain I encountered. All I can say is, mine is my daily driver. It gets me from point A to point B, and I take as good of care of it as I can and I enjoy every second driving it. Parking it next to those pristine trucks kinda had me like :eek: but then I realized that its mine, I own it, and I enjoy it. :)

(video)

(video)

(video)

(video)

(Boobs for burnouts)

Cops trying to shut it down

And part of the street this morning on my way home

Awesome, thanks for the pics and videos man. Anyone know where I can get one of those advertising posters in the 3rd pic???? I love that saying......

WTF, which day were those pics taken? I was there on Friday afternoon, and there was only 2 other SRT 10's besides myself. That had to of been on Saturday. I was going to come back on Saturday, but I didnt think there was going to be much more of a turnout from what I seen on Friday. I guess I was wrong :mad:

buddy of mine that was there for the weekend, said there had to of been
12-15 rc's and around 8 qc's. Wish I could of made it.

WTF, which day were those pics taken? I was there on Friday afternoon, and there was only 2 other SRT 10's besides myself. That had to of been on Saturday. I was going to come back on Saturday, but I didnt think there was going to be much more of a turnout from what I seen on Friday. I guess I was wrong :mad:

Saturday was the biggest day of them all! Much larger than Friday

As some of you already know, the Mopar Nationals were this weekend. It was nice to see other Viper trucks in attendance since they are rarely seen. I figured I would share some pictures and videos with you guys to let you know what you missed. :rock: For those of you who were there, it was a pleasure meeting those who I met. I enjoyed looking at everyones truck. Most that I saw there were pristine weekend drivers only that rarely see rain, and they looked brand new! Then there was mine, whose inside of the rims were dirty because I did not have time to clean them this week, and truck was dirty from the ride up from some rain I encountered. All I can say is, mine is my daily driver. It gets me from point A to point B, and I take as good of care of it as I can and I enjoy every second driving it. Parking it next to those pristine trucks kinda had me like :eek: but then I realized that its mine, I own it, and I enjoy it. :)

(video)

(video)

(video)

(video)

(Boobs for burnouts)

Cops trying to shut it down

And part of the street this morning on my way home

Looks great man ;)

Back