Mopar Nats 07, Hotel reservations

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
ok do we need to go ahead and get on this or what?

Some have pmd and think we need to try and find a motel and go ahead reserve our rooms for next year so we can all be together.

Some say heath, but man the traffic.

Any suggestions or do ya'll want to wait?

Stinker said:
ok do we need to go ahead and get on this or what?

Some have pmd and think we need to try and find a motel and go ahead reserve our rooms for next year so we can all be together.

Some say heath, but man the traffic.

Any suggestions or do ya'll want to wait?

Vegas.......................:D

Call tomorrow Tony the Hotels are filling up right now as we speak....I am in for sure even if I have to hitch hike :rock: or sell Izzy's body to get there :p

Just let me know which hotel we want to use, and I will book a room now. I would think maybe something on the north side of Heath.

Bill.

TheSickness said:
Call tomorrow Tony the Hotels are filling up right now as we speak....I am in for sure even if I have to hitch hike :rock: or sell Izzy's body to get there :p
If you are selling Izzy's body to get there, you had better leave now.:D No offence Iz.

Bill.

If anybody sets up a block rooms let me know, PLEASE. Im in the process of doing something else important right now and cant call around up there hunting for a hotel.

If anybody sets something up let me know so I can make reservations.

Thank you one and all.

what we need is a certain hotel to go with what about the hamilton in hamilton or the amerihost we stayed at? lets decide one and go with it.

hell you pick we trust you, dawn saids its on the way

Last edited:
Well thats nice of you to say! Thanks! Now where's my boob pic!LOLO

But my interpretation of where I like to stay may be different from others.

I picked the Amerihost because it was away from downtown, had 6 or 7 restraunts within walkin distance, fairly inexpensive around $120 night. Grocery stores and fuel close by. and about 30 minutes from the track.

But some may want closer, I know Bone stayed in the same hotel, so maybe his input would help, its not the Hilton but not a roach in either:D

Maybe we can get some more input from others.

fine with me, do i need to call them dawn said its on the way

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back